BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Bug Fixes-Changes - 8/24/2010

Bug Fixes-Changes - 8/24/2010

Started by Santa, August 24, 2010, 05:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

August 24, 2010, 05:22:32 PM Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:28:24 PM by RedEyes
Bug Fixes
----------
1. When trading someone, and they deny your trade, the person who denys it does not disconnect anymore.
2. You can no longer gift stashes/guild expands.(only stupid people did this >.>).
3. Heatsink, New Death Valley, and Power Generator has now been fixed, before it would disconnect you if you had it on random and it selected one of these maps, or you manually selected one of them.
4. Stash price has been fixed.

New Features
---------------
1. When purchasing membership, you must log-in to your account and select the payment option, once the payment has been 'Confimed'(which paypal will automatically do), your account will automatically become a member.
2. I have added message boxes to things, such as denying trade request, or adding the 4th and 5th stash if you are not a member, or expanding a guild and you are not in a guild or your not the guildmaster or your guild already has a limit of 50.
3. I have added commands to help purchasing membership.
4. Staff has received permanent membership.
5. All the people that were made members in beta, have been given 30 days of membership.
6. Sorry if you do not agree with some of these, but I have made my decision. Please do not hate me :3

Up-coming bug-fixes(soon)
-----------------------
1. Base hp drops when mercs die will be fixed.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-