April 27, 2024, 05:37:17 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Cant open launcher

Cant open launcher

Started by english, February 08, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

english

I logged off earlier to eat and when i returned and tried to open bc launcher i have this error.
It says internet issues have been detected but you may try to start the game.
When i click start this error pops up -
The program cant start because libgcc_s_sjlj_1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I reinstalled the program 2x now and i still get the same error. Can someone please help me?

demyx

did you redownload the client from the site?

VictorxM

Mu cousin is having the same problem. I can play normally and his game does not even open.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

english

yh i twice now and now trying for a third time.
When i logged on earlier after the updates it was fine.

english

Now when i try to run bout cheetah exe i get the error-
Setup was unable to create the directory "c:\ZylonGaming\Boutcheetah". Error 5: access is denied.
I give up with this game. there is always some issue and iv been trying for hours to fix this.
Im gonna back to playing league and i wish you all the best with this game.

Madprox

Santa pls fix this asap, we wanna play with baggie!!!!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Santa

Quote from: english on February 08, 2015, 04:26:43 PM
Now when i try to run bout cheetah exe i get the error-
Setup was unable to create the directory "c:\ZylonGaming\Boutcheetah". Error 5: access is denied.
I give up with this game. there is always some issue and iv been trying for hours to fix this.
Im gonna back to playing league and i wish you all the best with this game.

Hi, can you please install team viewer and give me your id/pass.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

english

Santa

english

Santa

Santa

Quote from: sora007 on February 08, 2015, 03:21:31 PM
Mu cousin is having the same problem. I can play normally and his game does not even open.

Try telling him to disable his antivirus and open the updater.  It should allow the files needed to be downloaded for the game to run.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

VictorxM

Can you give me a walkthrough of what you have done? My cousin has the same problem..

Santa

Quote from: sora007 on February 08, 2015, 05:23:01 PM
Can you give me a walkthrough of what you have done? My cousin has the same problem..

I basically just re-installed the game for Baggie.  He had already uninstalled it.  Once you use the new installer, it has all updates available.  However you can also add bout.dat and bout.exe to the exception list on his antivirus if you would prefer to not have issues like this in the future.

Thanks,
Kenneth

VictorxM

Quote from: Santa on February 08, 2015, 05:21:51 PM
Quote from: sora007 on February 08, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

Try telling him to disable his antivirus and open the updater.  It should allow the files needed to be downloaded for the game to run.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Thx, man. Just did it and it worked.
=)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-