May 23, 2024, 02:59:38 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

Staff team-

Started by Materger, February 09, 2015, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Hello people of the community. I wanted to know what you guys think of the current staff team and if there's anything they can do differently to improve the game all together. Lots of staff members have been inactive, but the need of a staff member from what I've seen in the last few days isn't really needed. Most players are more likely to ask a staff member to help them gain something of personal interest like leveling up or gigas. Do you guys see a connection between the staff members or do you think their chemistry is off by a long shot? Just voice your opinions here about individual staff members or the staff as a team.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

I think our chemistry is off  :'(

But all jokes aside, pls do let us know how you guys feel :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Support! Want to know what you guys think! :D

Materger

Quote from: Madprox on February 09, 2015, 04:35:03 AM
I think our chemistry is off  :'(
ohhhh no that's not a good thing. That has to be fixed

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

english

February 09, 2015, 04:48:59 AM #4 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:51:10 AM by english
I think all staff are good people but its just they are not so active. Maybe be good to see a couple of Mods around.
So many hackers around

Materger

Quote from: english on February 09, 2015, 04:48:59 AM
I think all staff are good people but its just they are not so active.
do you think there's a reason besides their personal lives that they're inactive and out of every staff member who do you think is most inactive?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

english

Yh everyone has their personal life which is understandable. most inactive i notice is Osiris and Max but i can always get max on skype if needed.

Materger

Quote from: english on February 09, 2015, 04:55:01 AM
Yh everyone has their personal life which is understandable. most inactive i notice is Osiris and Max but i can always get max on skype if needed.
did you mean Oreos? Because that staff member listed is no longer a mod. So you think it's mostly their lives that keep them busy and away?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

mmmmm yeah, i'm  not too active cause i has a very tiring job, so during week times, i'm usually to tired to play, or just not in the mood enough to play cause i'm feeling sleepy.
I do read the forums like 20x a day (at least) and reply to PM's asap.
So if anyone needs me you can always contact me, even if i'm not daily in-game, still very active :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Quote from: Madprox on February 09, 2015, 05:01:27 AM
mmmmm yeah, i'm  not too active cause i has a very tiring job, so during week times, i'm usually to tired to play, or just not in the mood enough to play cause i'm feeling sleepy.
I do read the forums like 20x a day (at least) and reply to PM's asap.
So if anyone needs me you can always contact me, even if i'm not daily in-game, still very active :p
Naw naw man, it's Med's fault.

english

Yh probaly is their personal life. Im just replying to your question and trying to help in anyway i can. I may have been confused over the names but  i see Oreos alot so its not him

Robocop7ant

staffs need to be more active.

You can allways count on max, he will answe,  and get online if he isn't at work ^^

1-2 active moderators wouldn't hurt i think.
If More staffs is active, i think it would bring more players on too :)

But also need for a new head GM,  would be good.
<br />

Materger

Quote from: english on February 09, 2015, 05:04:40 AM
Yh probaly is their personal life. Im just replying to your question and trying to help in anyway i can. I may have been confused over the names but  i see Oreos alot so its not him
yeah, I've heard of Oreos being pretty active. Personal lives would be a problem if the player base was larger, but with the current player base I don't think it's as bad. Another question, what do you think would help staff members get in-game more? I'm asking because a lot of staff and old players don't play anymore because they lost their spark, their love for the game maybe.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

FalseProphet

Personally don't think a staff should log if they aren't going to actually be there, or if they do they should use an alt. So if someone tries to contact them via. importance and/or need help they can knowingly get a response quite promptly. It's not lack of staff of inactivivity. It's more all staff are from similar timezones. So this becomes an issue when it becomes nighttime, food, social hours etc. I believe it's handy having young staff amongst the team also, as they are young and high spirited so that's a plus side to the staff team as-well as the older more mature and knowledge-able staff.

They are a good team when they work together, but it somewhat lacks at times when it comes to communication there isn't a bond quite highly apart from Santa, Max at times and that's mainly all i PERSONALLY see. When people see their names they shout and praise like oh yay staff, how's it going, can you help me with this, that oh they're awesome and hound them constantly with questions and curiosities, needs more build like this amongst the two imo. But i could just be waffling :) my thoughts and honesty.

If there is more staff, perhaps consider timezones so you're not going to bung more people into the same area.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Materger

Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 09, 2015, 05:07:29 AM
staffs need to be more active.

You can allways count on max, he will answe,  and get online if he isn't at work ^^

1-2 active moderators wouldn't hurt i think.
If More staffs is active, i think it would bring more players on too :)

But also need for a new head GM,  would be good.

Nice, nice, nice. Do you think there's a way to get staff to play more or be more active? Maybe a few more events with staff members.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-