April 26, 2024, 06:08:04 AMLatest Member: ultrezenzyme
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Lending Through Trade

Lending Through Trade

Started by Lucaas, February 12, 2015, 10:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucaas

What do you guys think about maybe adding a item loaning into the trading system? For example, you can lend a specific item for a period of time and when the time is up, it would automatically go back into the inventory or gift of the original owner.
Time period for lending can maybe range from 1hr, 1day, 7days, 30days.

There's a few holes in this suggestion but i think it would be good to have this loan if there isnt trust between people.

Cooky

i dont think this should be added its not worth the time.  people only lend things with their friends anyway and they already trust their friends

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Robocop7ant

-1 cause if you want to lend something away, trust the person.

And if it's like a button in trade.. It can be alot more scammers..
<br />

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

-1, people hardly earn anything themselves now days anyway. Don't give them more reason. Licterually it Log in > Join Room > Click start > afk > click start > afk > click start.... > take a break > join room > afk and so on.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

This game isn't large enough to make this feature worth implementing, otherwise I would +1 it. It's a nice system that I've seen on other games (rs for example) that makes it so that ppl who can't afford an item can still try it out, no trust required. And it's obvious that it's being lent and not traded so it doesn't lead to scams. But as I said, I don't feel that this would be worth implementing :-/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Knig

Stolen idea from runescape. but it works in rs so +1

anaroy50

need that the item will cant be sold.
if it cant be sold well +1.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-