June 02, 2024, 03:14:11 AMLatest Member: dnsj21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How To Get Some PayPal Money To Get Some ZC For FREE

How To Get Some PayPal Money To Get Some ZC For FREE

Started by rus, February 18, 2015, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rus

Hi Guys i wanted to tell u guys about something called FeaturePoints. basically its a thing on the internet that lets you get giftcards completely free. This works for both iOS and Android. What you will have to do is download Free apps and play the apps for about a minute. You may also have to complete the tutorial for the app. if you guys use this link here http://featu.re/3KQ6Q3
you will get 50 points right off the bat! Now i know what you guys are thinking... (FREE PayPal money for downloading apps this guys insane!!! well it's true, and you can not only get PayPal money but also amazon Google play and iTunes giftcards. Also for the Starbucks lovers they have got a card too.
So here are the steps.

1) Go Here: http://featu.re/3KQ6Q3
2) Install Apps Until You Get Enough Points For The Desired Reward (It May Take Some Time But Be Patient)
3) Exchange The Points For The Reward It Will Send It To Your Email
4) IMPORTANT: (Make Sure That You Enter Your Email That Is Associated With Your PayPal Account If You're Gonna Take The PayPal Reward)
5) Loathe In The Rewards And Brag To Your Friends They Will Flip Out  :o  ;D

I will post pictures of my FeaturePoints page and pictures of the rewards

If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Comment

hur9

So they started to make apps for this things.....*tries using Freedom*

rus

Kinda I mean it's not an app it's all through the internet

VictorxM

Is there any sort of limit?
Like a max App/day or Points/day?
Did you redeem any giftcard so far?
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

rus

There is a page with about 30-35 apps on it and they add new apps everyday also I have redeemed about 20$ in iTunes giftcard 30$ in PayPal and about 20$ In Amazon I love this thing;)

VictorxM

Quote from: rus on February 18, 2015, 11:18:02 PM
There is a page with about 30-35 apps on it and they add new apps everyday also I have redeemed about 20$ in iTunes giftcard 30$ in PayPal and about 20$ In Amazon I love this thing;)

Damn! Cool, bro. Thx for sharing. :)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

medchiller

Used it before. The first bit of points are really easy to get (only like $1-$5) then it gets difficult. But it's okay because they have an invite someone function so you get a portion of what they make and you get a bonus yourself! No downsides right? Not really.

They are constantly making a margin of profit every time you do anything. The function does help the user but the more probable reason is to they can increase their profits by getting more people who will download the apps and invite more people. It's a viscous circle. It's a genius idea and it works. Just unfortunate that the users get an extremely low percentage of the profit if they can even achieve the baseline limit to redeem.

As I've said it does work I got like a $5 amazon card but was not worth the time. Takes hours of using the apps whereas at almost any job (atleast in Canada) you can easily make that much in an hour of work at an actual job. I understand the intrigue of the concept in that you "don't have to do anything to get paid" but realistically its impractical.

rus

Well when you put it that way:P your preatty much right but that's why you should try to invite your friends and get more points too

medchiller

Mmm If you invite your friends it just sucks you further into their briliant trap. You will be more attatched to getting more points because you want "X" Gift card and only need "X" points to do that. When you finally reach that goal you either say well that's enough of that, I just wasted hours of my life that I could have made in a fraction of the time doing something else. Or you say hmm the $50 card costs 40 points and the $25 one costs 25 points. Might aswell get the $50 one because its a better deal.

All a brilliant scheme by the creators. Great job person/persons who made the app/idea. Raking in profit right under peoples noses.

But naw not going to use the app. There are better ways of making more online by virtually doing nothing.

rus

Well I would recommend this to someone like me who is too young to have a job and has preatty much no income also if you're bored why not just give it a try you won't know if you like it until you try it:)

medchiller

Quote from: rus on February 18, 2015, 11:42:55 PM
Well I would recommend this to someone like me who is too young to have a job and has preatty much no income also if you're bored why not just give it a try you won't know if you like it until you try it:)
Ik, you wanna make some money and stuff. I was the exact same. You will probably look back later and realized some of what I have told you. Just put it out their incase someone was interested.

leapman

I did something similar, had to watch a bunch of shitty advertisements. Only made $3.75 for two days of work.   :'(
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

rus

Well you might think that 3.75 is nothing but for some people they would love to have that:)

medchiller

Quote from: rus on February 19, 2015, 12:07:25 AM
Well you might think that 3.75 is nothing but for some people they would love to have that:)
I'm sure they would but for most apps/sites it takes atleast "x" amount of point/money to withdraw it. Might not be the case here but many times it's where they get you.

rus

Yeh you are absolutely right I have used one of those before but yeh that is not the case gete but I don't disagree with you

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-