March 28, 2024, 05:47:11 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » GFX Improvements

GFX Improvements

Started by Meteor, March 01, 2015, 07:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

March 01, 2015, 07:50:05 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:25:58 PM by Meteor
Modding is what makes up a big part of the game's updates. However, those mods don't always turn out so well. Hell, some of them can even be disastrous. This is why I have taken the initiative to replace some of them with new and improved mods. Of course, we will not just update them without notice. Before anything gets implemented, I shall show you people what I have planned and would like to get your opinions as some of you may not agree on the new modifications being added.

Firstly, the original BC EF, courtesy of our very own MasterMerc, created way back in 2011. It is notably low quality and has a random Digi render on it for no reason.
The solution? A cleaner, higher quality EF, featuring a throwback of the old BC logo.

Then we have the Halloween shield and shoulder from the 2011 Halloween event, made by yours truly.

I honestly have no idea what I was thinking back then and looking at them now sure calls for a change. So how about something that actually matches the damn set?

Last but not least, the Miasma head from the 2013 Halloween event made by everyone's favorite Angrod. Funny thing is he actually made two versions of it, one of which was actually pretty awesome. Despite that, the one that looks like it was on the receiving end of something I can't even say on this forum was the one implemented. I think it's about time we fix that mistake.

This is what we have on tap so far. There will most likely be more changes like these in the future. Please comment on the current modifications and if you think there is anything else that needs to be improved, feel free to give us any suggestions!

(click to show/hide)

Santa

Vobck

thx lord meteor for making this new gfx!!!!
thx for my miasma xd

VictorxM

IGN: xM — Lv. 270

leapman

Meteor ****ed my bitch with these updates.  :o
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

FalseProphet

that other miasma might actually convince me to wear one, the current i just disagree with the colour scheme.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

believe me or not, but without joking, i loved the green miasma.
Like it more than the orange one :p

so if it gets changed, i'll def miss that, but hey, don't let me stop ya, liking these changes a lot.

+kudos to realising that ef was such LQ and should be revamped :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

ghostkid17

They look great! Can't wait to see what else you get around to updating.  ;D

Quote from: Madprox on March 01, 2015, 08:12:10 PM
believe me or not, but without joking, i loved the green miasma.
Like it more than the orange one :p

so if it gets changed, i'll def miss that, but hey, don't let me stop ya, liking these changes a lot.
If you really wanted to keep it you could save a copy of the current one and replace the new one with it if it is added in.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

medchiller

Like all da new ones better than the old ones.

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on March 01, 2015, 09:20:35 PM

this

great job   :D   especially love the miasma

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on March 01, 2015, 09:35:17 PM
Quote from: medchiller on March 01, 2015, 09:20:35 PM

this

great job   :D   especially love the miasma and ef!
<br />

english

New mods are alot better.
Realy like the miasma great work  8)

qolderman

everything looks gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

nice work and good luck with modding more items!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-