April 19, 2024, 03:20:49 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Player Activity

Player Activity

Started by FalseProphet, March 06, 2015, 12:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Just out of curiosity, what input/contribution has Selene made recently?
I've never seen her log in well, the past year the last time i saw her name was when someone was pretending to be her.
Her forum activity is low to the point it's just yes/no on topics or in her case no pretty much, and i'm not sure about what happens in the background.

Just curious...
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

leapman

so brave.  :'( I think once you're an admin you're granted immunity or something. Inactivity is okay I guess idk Cooky please educate us.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

FalseProphet

Ik glad we got skype, may be dead within idk 3-4 hours :P.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

VictorxM

If you check her profile, it shows that she got active today. And you can go on her profile anyday, it will show that she was online.
Just because she doesn't interact much in topics or/and in-game, doesn't mean that she isn't helping.
She has 6.000+ posts here (and there are some that non-staff can't see, I don't know if that counts towards posts)...
So, yeah, we really don't know what's happening "behind the scenes".
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

FalseProphet

Quote from: VictorxM on March 06, 2015, 12:53:08 PM
If you check her profile, it shows that she got active today. And you can go on her profile anyday, it will show that she was online.
Just because she doesn't interact much in topics or/and in-game, doesn't mean that she isn't helping.
She has 6.000+ posts here (and there are some that non-staff can't see, I don't know if that counts towards posts)...
So, yeah, we really don't know what's happening "behind the scenes".

That's why i asked... anyone can get post count and log in daily on forums. Plus that's over a duration from since she joined, i'm saying recently.

Lucaas

March 06, 2015, 01:44:52 PM #5 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:58:01 PM by Lucaas
For every action, there will be a reaction. For every cause, there will be an effect.
My point is, there is definitely a very good explanation to this but I don't think just because an Admin not being active on posts or in game does not mean that they aren't contributing as we cannot assume and besides, her being unactive does not really affect us overall.

Cooky

March 06, 2015, 01:52:19 PM #6 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:22:06 PM by Cooky
she doesnt really do anything at all. she buts her head in and tries to control things every once in a while but its usually not received very well by other staff.  guess shes been busy or something for the last like, 6 months. *shrug*

edit: as far as i know

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hur9

Quote from: Yz on March 06, 2015, 02:10:20 PM
what have i done?
nothing, just that haters go with selene

Cooky

FalseProphet

March 06, 2015, 02:28:33 PM #10 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:36:56 PM by FalseProphet
what have i done?

Posted input towards other things like LoL, Smyte, Steaming, how you are in life, what you're currently doing (which understadably not everyone has to share, so this shouldn't count)
Running Redemption alongside the help of others as-well as keeping an eye out on Utopia at times and discussing members
Recently you logged in-game and had a few games, as-well as talked to some of the community, and your forum activity is quite well.
As-well as other things, not good at thinking of top of my head.

Quote from: hur9 on March 06, 2015, 02:22:47 PM
what have i done?
nothing, just that haters go with selene

Every staff member i've seen active, or putting some contribution towards the game in it's past couple months. I even saw a post once, which if i'll find il quote.  If any of the other staff i had questions about i'd post the same thing.

Well something along the lines of when a suggestion was made, towards the end she said something like "nor is there a point anymore" i wouldn't mind some elaboration on that.

Yz

fair enough, but i haven't taken a staff action rather than input in a year or so now
DISCORD killyzkill

JustRK

Quote from: VictorxM on March 06, 2015, 12:53:08 PM

All posts not visible to normal users still raise your post count  :)

While I'll agree that selene's outlook has been dim, I'll roll with the whole reason that santa was away and basically we spent all of 2014 battling hackers and glitching problems without any kind of resources other than having staff do rounds and taking turns being on around the clock.  Which is like 90% of the reason why I resigned.

So I don't blame her and plus she was in fact working on some projects until this year rolled around and left a lot of responsibility to me. Just for clarification just so we aren't hating on her too much as she has done her fair share of work around here.

Madprox

I'll keep this very short.

Yz has done soo much in his time for players, staff and just the community of Boutcheetah in general.
He's turned inactive for a long time now.
That's okay, people move on.

Selene is the same story, she worked her .. off while she was around, for years and years.
She was promoted to Admin after yeaars of hard work and dedication, which, meh, she kinda had it coming to her, if she wouldn't have been promoted, it would've been a very lame way to treat her imo.
She doesn't do like, anything, now, and hasn't really done anything ever since she was promoted to Admin. (sort of like "the final stage")
But, that's okay.

I don't get why anyone would hate on anyone, hate is not needed in life, espescially towards some people in staff, who work their ... off for.. nothing but all of you players.
Us staff, get nothing in return for what we do.
We give up hours and hours each and every day, for nothing, we get some shiny things in a game, that's it.

So, you should all .. relax, and not hate on anyone, espescially not staff members.
You should try to love every single one of them (us), just because of what they (we) have all done for you.

Unless you were just wondering in all honesty, but I doubt it.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-