April 24, 2024, 09:48:37 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » This is just my thinking.

This is just my thinking.

Started by emotionless, March 19, 2015, 11:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emotionless

Gora map..is boutcheetah's big irrepairable mistake.

VictorxM

I don't think it's irreparable.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

emotionless

Quote from: VictorxM on March 19, 2015, 12:42:22 PM
Gora map should be more hard or New map should be released.

Thornz

Quote from: emotionless on March 19, 2015, 01:22:00 PM
Quote from: VictorxM on March 19, 2015, 12:42:22 PM
Gora map should be more hard or New map should be released.

New map wouldn't fix much on it's own. For now the best thing to do would be to make gora non-pushable IMO

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

onyx

They should just make it so that the "hard" setting is the only way to get anywhere near the max exp on any map. It would make the map elite causing pushing any mobs to make you lose on top of making them more aggressive to present a real challenge.

Thornz

Quote from: onyx on March 19, 2015, 05:00:56 PM
They should just make it so that the "hard" setting is the only way to get anywhere near the max exp on any map. It would make the map elite causing pushing any mobs to make you lose on top of making them more aggressive to present a real challenge.

....but everybody already puts it on hard mode? 258 hard mode isn't actually very hard unfortunately :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

onyx

Quote from: Thornz on March 19, 2015, 06:03:11 PM
Quote from: onyx on March 19, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

....but everybody already puts it on hard mode? 258 hard mode isn't actually very hard unfortunately :P

That's exactly what I mean. The hard setting shouldn't be a joke. Giving the mobs more HP is barely considered "hard". Hard mode should activate auto-loss if you push any key mobs or the boss just like raid. It should also have no barriers for where the mobs can roam around and make them aggressive instead of waiting for you (aka you can't just charge at the start and wait 24/7).

Medium should give -30% less exp than hard to promote gaining the skills to do hard mode
and Easy should be like -50% to promote getting the skill to grind medium.

Hell you should even make the last 2 levels OG PVP style and you should have to complete the last 2 levels (258 +)  with no OP shit and no RB if you ask me. That is a true challenge.

Rossbach

Go play 266 then.  ::)

Sector is pointless except for grind. If you want a challenge that is what Raid is for. (Well besides everyone crying for 100 nerfs.)

Omnomnom eating toast.

GavinGill

Focusing too much on Sector to the point of killing PvP, BvB, and any shot at a competitive economy was BC's irreparable mistake.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

dokdolee

korea player want to play pvp base
but very die :(
sector is fun with friend but boring repeat
play base pvp :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-