May 02, 2024, 08:48:06 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why Don't You PvP or Base?

Why Don't You PvP or Base?

Started by GavinGill, March 21, 2015, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

cyc0828

VictorxM

PvP mostly because I suck and I have no will to get better at it.
BvB because there's no one to play with.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

cyc0828

They want not funny
Maybe they want prize ;D me too
So pvp is not give prize to me

matan124

lately there are less ppl on BC and more ppl on bots so you should try going on bots, i pvp there alot(and in BC if there are ppl on)
base- no1 base so u cant rly play it
Nephthys

Yz

March 21, 2015, 05:22:21 PM #5 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:49:16 PM by Yz
don't pvp cuz of the old pvp meta community (allie, opti, imag etc) all saying laggers are terribad after getting thrashed by me all the time, pvp was more of a serious mode for me than bvb was so it was fun to (in my mind at the time, not anymore since imag got better at it in 2014) be the only unbeatable person at it

bvb cuz nobody plays it but zeal who likes underpowered stuff and i like that too but there's not enough base going on to make the effort of getting that low lvl stuff

but this was all when i played, right now i don't do those modes cuz i don't log on
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

i dont like the OP stuff and also not many people ever play PvP or base and the ones who do are pros  so i dont stand a chance to win

Meteor

You know I'd really love to but no one fukin plays those modes.

(click to show/hide)

sirhamtaro

Yeah see like I said on skype.

" the only way to get a game is to be online even if no one else is so that when someone else is you can play
  And no one gonna bother with that   "

Cooky

Quote from: sirhamtaro on March 21, 2015, 09:14:51 PM
Yeah see like I said on skype.

" the only way to get a game is to be online even if no one else is so that when someone else is you can play
  And no one gonna bother with that   "

I've played other games where people did that for hours. i guess this community is not as devoted

Rossbach

Game is general is just plain boring Especially PvP. Even when "optimized."

Hate zealies, sorry guys ur not my type.

Just like everyone, no ones on, and I think the view on how "bvb" should be played can be rather silly. BvB is more limited than you take it out to be.

Bc economy and community. =/

Once my idea comes into play the next step will be forcing players to go and bvb, so more join. Gonna try and get it active, but I am never going to be able to take this game seriously.

Omnomnom eating toast.

spiderstar

PvP was fun when I played but the issue was that my connection with other players would be terrible..
I enjoyed BvB but no one really plays it so..... :-\

sirhamtaro

dokdolee

me korea player of bout  ;D
korean player like player vs player and base it is fun!
but no one play so just sector ....,
wish people play pvpbvb

i will thought of quitted the game soon because of boring

hawk5005

whenever I get the chance to log in, all I do is pvp, it's the only game mode that's ever been fun to me.
I never learned how to properly bvb, and I never really liked it anyway, it seemed to take way too much time.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-