April 26, 2024, 11:37:40 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Allie Or Kenny Please Help

Allie Or Kenny Please Help

Started by anaroy50, April 25, 2015, 11:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaroy50

Few hours ago, my cousin(IGN - "PT Gur") had sold mistakly his rt2 head. he is 8years old and he dont know english well im who is talking here. i asked around and understood only you 2 can help me with this problem.
if one of you can check and see the head sold, and can help me, i would very appreciate that.
Thanks you.
Roy.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

snoddy23

Quote from: anaroy50 on April 25, 2015, 11:31:44 AM
Few hours ago, my cousin(IGN - "PT Gur") had sold mistakly his rt2 head. he is 8years old and he dont know english well im who is talking here. i asked around and understood only you 2 can help me with this problem.
if one of you can check and see the head sold, and can help me, i would very appreciate that.
Thanks you.
Roy.

correct me if im wrong, but you cant trade raid parts.

IGN: OG TruthSeekah | Level: 262 | Guild: Silence
IGN: SS TruthSeekah | Level 246 | Guild: SoSa

anaroy50

sold mistakly mean it was sold to shop. and ur right, u cant trade raid parts.

snoddy23

ohhh, that sucks, hope someone is kind enough to help get another head

IGN: OG TruthSeekah | Level: 262 | Guild: Silence
IGN: SS TruthSeekah | Level 246 | Guild: SoSa

anaroy50

ik admins can check and verify its sold to shop and help me, but people always make those kind of topic's, they might wont enter those topics anymore, thats wut i'm worried about. hope one of them enter and help me  :-\.

Robocop7ant

If you press the "sell" button, you should get up a screen to confirm it?

<br />

RAUDOG

Thanks you.
Roy.

IF HE SOLD THAT ITEM TO THE SHOP ONLY KEN CAN RETRIEVE IT AND NO TELLING WHEN KEN WILL BE BACK .

anaroy50

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 25, 2015, 07:07:24 PM
Thanks you.
Roy.

IF HE SOLD THAT ITEM TO THE SHOP ONLY KEN CAN RETRIEVE IT AND NO TELLING WHEN KEN WILL BE BACK .

will be back means he left again?
no telling mean that u know where he back?!! if u do know pls pm me here in forums, its very importent to meh.

Bubbabear

Not being funny, but this was just human error we all make mistakes. Not like their was a glitch in the game or anything, plus you have to confirm to sell to shop. You don't even need the head for anything like sector = easy, pvp = dead, base = dead, you wear a cosmetic over the top of your original head anyway so stats are complete waste of time til there is an actual challenge to the game.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

wut do u care? my cousin asked me for help, i do my best. if kenny wont come in few days, ill try get a new head. but for now, i still trying to get it back.

Bubbabear

Quote from: anaroy50 on April 27, 2015, 12:57:18 AM
wut do u care? my cousin asked me for help, i do my best. if kenny wont come in few days, ill try get a new head. but for now, i still trying to get it back.

I don't, but it's posted in general discussion. So i can express my views, if i wish too.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

Quote from: Bubbabear on April 27, 2015, 01:03:21 AM
Quote from: anaroy50 on April 27, 2015, 12:57:18 AM

I don't, but it's posted in general discussion. So i can express my views, if i wish too.

u could even if it wasnt at general discussion... and ik the item likely wont come back, just trying to do wut i can.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-