March 29, 2024, 08:03:36 AMLatest Member: podo6886

#Boutcheetah

Started by mygodZzZ, May 11, 2015, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

So Hey, My IGN Is Dead SurvivorZ (A few knew me as CharmZ) And I've been gone for like a year (maybe more maybe less, that's Not the point) And I remember, like, some of upcoming patches that were supposed to happen here:
Like making he low server to a PvP server, and for a whole year, I saw 0 new items from there..

So I see almost nothing have changed here, only Tier 2 have gone easier and all the rare item became SO Cheap, I feel all I got is worthless now, So nothing have changed in the past year?

qolderman

yes only rare items have gone to ape shit
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bubbabear

Quote from: mygodZzZ on May 11, 2015, 11:09:54 AM
So Hey, My IGN Is Dead SurvivorZ (A few knew me as CharmZ) And I've been gone for like a year (maybe more maybe less, that's Not the point) And I remember, like, some of upcoming patches that were supposed to happen here:
Like making he low server to a PvP server, and for a whole year, I saw 0 new items from there..

So I see almost nothing have changed here, only Tier 2 have gone easier and all the rare item became SO Cheap, I feel all I got is worthless now, So nothing have changed in the past year?

That was never confirmed just a suggestion. Only new item *i think* is the tinker head. Elektra parts are worth gigas, but with the amount of people quitting who had obtained rares, gigas are now just dwinddling away on inactive accounts stuff is just among the little 30-50 people playerbase bc has. Doubt low server will ever be changed more effort than it's worth, plus the fact people would complain who actually obtained levels, and items on there.  Nothing is really rare anymore, depends on what you look at as fun is wether you play or not again though :). The only reason i personally see to play would to be to chat to a couple of friends, but others like the accomplishment of rankings that keeps them going.. or collecting.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-