April 23, 2024, 08:40:58 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Game over guys................................game over..................

Game over guys................................game over..................

Started by JetSurge, June 15, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should i do about this?

Cry
4 (28.6%)
Cry myself to sleep
4 (28.6%)
Cry myself into a coma
6 (42.9%)
Play tag with a tonberry
3 (21.4%)
Blend it
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Santa

wow how fast was you going to get a 1,000 ticket bruh.  I was going about 20 over awhile back and only got a 170$ ticket.

JetSurge

Quote from: Santa on June 15, 2015, 02:16:29 AM
wow how fast was you going to get a 1,000 ticket bruh.  I was going about 20 over awhile back and only got a 170$ ticket.

Well, from what the copper told me, i was in a 55 mph zone going 130. He said it took him almost two miles just to catch up to me.

I swear i'm so potato. You know what my excuse was when the cop asked me why i was going so fast. You know what i said to him as serious as possible.

I said i was almost out of gas.

I was going that fast becasue i was almost out of gas!???

GAS!!!

GAS!!!!!

The guy legit looked at me like this

...............hold me
Who did that!?

leapman

Damn jet... :/ hope you work that out man. Lmao @ response though.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Thornz

You actually got pretty lucky. I got a $1000 ticket for going 75mph in a 40 zone one time, lol. I was able to get it lowered to about $120 though (part of the ticket was cause the insurance paperwork in the car wasn't current, even though I was insured at the time. So that got cleared up no problem.)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: leapman on June 16, 2015, 02:01:06 AM
Damn jet... :/ hope you work that out man. Lmao @ response though.

next time ill just say im part of EGK. Should clear things right up.  8)

Quote from: Thornz on June 16, 2015, 03:03:44 AM
You actually got pretty lucky. I got a $1000 ticket for going 75mph in a 40 zone one time, lol. I was able to get it lowered to about $120 though (part of the ticket was cause the insurance paperwork in the car wasn't current, even though I was insured at the time. So that got cleared up no problem.)

yeah, they don't play when it comes to insurance and license info. You definitely dodged a bullet there.
Who did that!?

Thornz

Quote from: Thornz on June 16, 2015, 03:03:44 AM

yeah, they don't play when it comes to insurance and license info. You definitely dodged a bullet there.
[/quote]

Yeah, it definitely cured my speeding habit XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Madprox

1000$ holymoly

Me and a friend did 200 in a 30 zone at 3 am in the morning, all dark and no traffic (didn't get caught)
but geez, i wouldn't wanna imagine if we did that over there and they caught us :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

or just don't speed dumbos

would rather get caught speeding then ****in hittin someone
DISCORD killyzkill

JetSurge

Quote from: Madprox on June 16, 2015, 04:39:54 AM
1000$ holymoly

Me and a friend did 200 in a 30 zone at 3 am in the morning, all dark and no traffic (didn't get caught)
but geez, i wouldn't wanna imagine if we did that over there and they caught us :p

HOW!?

DA!!??

FUKK!!!???

brah, my car maxs out at 140. Ive only ever taken it to 135 with the wind helping and an entire mile to myself.

ARE U DRIVING A FAKKING LAMBO!????

if so, whats the retail on one of those 

Quote from: Yz on June 16, 2015, 04:52:40 AM
or just don't speed dumbos

would rather get caught speeding then ****in hittin someone

Same. A buddy i used to know a while back accidentally hit someone in a wheelchair. He fled cause his license was suspended. Guys life is over if they ever catch him.

and just to clear one thing up:

Quote from: Yz on June 16, 2015, 04:52:40 AMdumbos

dafuk u just call me m8??
Who did that!?

Madprox

200 km/h thoughhh, which translates in 125 mph ish
No lambo :/
just a tiny VW Golf IV

JetSurge

Quote from: Madprox on June 16, 2015, 05:13:21 AM
just a tiny VW Golf IV

ooohhh i get it, 200 km/h not mp/h. For a second there i thought i might need new undies.

u live in Europe somewhere?
Who did that!?

Madprox

Quote from: JetSurge on June 16, 2015, 05:25:44 AM
Quote from: Madprox on June 16, 2015, 05:13:21 AM
just a tiny VW Golf IV

ooohhh i get it, 200 km/h not mp/h. For a second there i thought i might need new undies.

u live in Europe somewhere?

Correct, Belgium.

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Ruined

Wow rly looks bad....never got in situation like that cuz huh cops here in serbia are everytime like when you show them money "Oh! okay sir i didnt see anything drive safe and cya!" Lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-