March 28, 2024, 11:55:19 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Any one Tell me WHere to find DarkSurge E i cant find it on DropList

Any one Tell me WHere to find DarkSurge E i cant find it on DropList

Started by irvotastig12, June 19, 2015, 01:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvotastig12

HI all can u tell me pls where can i find that DarkSurge E item i really searching for it but i cant find it on drop list i want to hunt it even its super Rare but i will really take time for it thnx just leave comment ever u know where it is :)

RAUDOG

Quote from: irvotastig12 on June 19, 2015, 01:48:50 PM
HI all can u tell me pls where can i find that DarkSurge E item i really searching for it but i cant find it on drop list i want to hunt it even its super Rare but i will really take time for it thnx just leave comment ever u know where it is :)
I NEVER HEARD OF THAT SET BEING IN ANY DROPS BRO.

Rez

I think they might have dropped before due to a bug in-game, but, now they dont :P
You will have to buy from other players
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Thornz

If my information is correct, the set was an event prize, either purposefully or accidentally, at one time. It has never been available as a drop. You'll have to buy it from another player  :-/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Bubbabear

This set wasn't an event or a drop. I thought it was just Allie's set than she decided to sell it to people for cash?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

irvotastig12

ohhhh thanks everyone :) so its not a drop tho but thnx for the info if it is really a drop its kinda cool right :)

Madprox

Currently, Dark Surge (E) is either bought from admins or players.

It was once part of an event which allowed you to collect boxes with armor parts in them, including Dark Surge (E) parts. (<- since this event Dark Surge (E) has dropped to almost 0 in value compared to it's price before this event.)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

also was given away in halloween event a few years ago when people got random items for logging in, i believe.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Cooky on July 18, 2015, 05:00:21 AM
also was given away in halloween event a few years ago when people got random items for logging in, i believe.

^That is correct. I remember this event as when high kept going down for a while people tried to get the set on Low so there may be a set floating on low somewhere also.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Godz

Madprox

Quote from: Godz on July 18, 2015, 01:55:41 PM
shame,I remember that set getting sold for 1.4b (or 2b?)
1.1-1.4b at it's peak, dropped to 950 and stayed around there until the event.

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on July 18, 2015, 04:06:17 AM

It was once part of an event which allowed you to collect boxes with armor parts in them, including Dark Surge (E) parts. (<- since this event Dark Surge (E) has dropped to almost 0 in value compared to it's price before this event.)

I'm 90% sure it has never dropped... at least before 2014. New event?
DISCORD killyzkill

ghostkid17

Quote from: Yz on July 18, 2015, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Madprox on July 18, 2015, 04:06:17 AM

I'm 90% sure it has never dropped... at least before 2014. New event?
Because it didn't. The event that killed its price was one with a daily login. The rewards from it bugged and gave out a bunch of rare parts. (This also destroyed the price of elektra +7)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-