March 28, 2024, 09:54:20 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » About BOTS

About BOTS

Started by NeoKiller, July 20, 2015, 07:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Do we have event items like dark meto or metawings or what the hell I missed the past years in BOTS as well?
Or did BOTS stay the same like it used to be without any special items you can only get if you attended the event?

Allie

BOTS does not have any new items.
That said, every saturday/sunday elite maps have a chance to drop something different, sometimes things that aren't in the game.
for example, specialwing, or this weekend it was mega-BOT, and last week it was minitank.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2015, 07:24:04 AM
That said, every saturday/sunday elite maps have a chance to drop something different, sometimes things that aren't in the game.
for example, specialwing, or this weekend it was mega-BOT, and last week it was minitank.
Sweet.
Thank you.

qolderman

those different items are being dropped by a boss or by something else?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on July 20, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

they have a chance to drop from brown boxes from all elite maps.
due to an error on saturday, this weekend's drop continues until tonight. if you want to find out, or have a chance for the mega-BOT trans, the event ends at midnight. We will announce later in the week what next weekend's item will be.

Cooky

he means do they drop from any mob or just the boss 

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on July 20, 2015, 11:18:01 AM
he means do they drop from any mob or just the boss 

they drop anywhere on an elite map you can find a brown box.

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2015, 11:08:00 AM

due to an error on saturday, this weekend's drop continues until tonight. if you want to find out, or have a chance for the mega-BOT trans, the event ends at midnight. We will announce later in the week what next weekend's item will be.
oh cool, thank for telling me that, i might check it out later, sounds interesting
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

NeoKiller

Quote from: qolderman on July 20, 2015, 04:29:01 PM
Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2015, 11:08:00 AM

oh cool, thank for telling me that, i might check it out later, sounds interesting
I'll be on in roughly 11 hours :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-