March 28, 2024, 06:49:48 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Low server - suggestion(s)

Low server - suggestion(s)

Started by Robocop7ant, July 27, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Quote from: Rez on July 27, 2015, 04:19:09 AM
and if people want the " flavour and feel of every level" nothing is stopping them from doing so, your idea would take away choice.

Not really, they can still play it. Just they won't be getting a crazy exp boost from it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Rez

i dont think you know how extremely slow that would be on low, i would die of old age by the time i get anywhere
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Bubbabear

Quote from: Rez on July 27, 2015, 04:25:26 AM
i dont think you know how extremely slow that would be on low, i would die of old age by the time i get anywhere

That's why you also increase xp from what it is now...... which i also mentioned. As it is, it's so slow already even playing 258 like extremely going by exp rates against the req. exp for a level. At 250xp per min to get 1mil exp it would take you 28 days STRAIGHT of playing without breaks or time spent starting a game goign shop etc. Where-as on high you can get 1mil exp in 20-25mins of playing. doesn't have to be straight either massive difference.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Wow bubba.. That's why we are so many on low server.. We all want to feel the lvl..
From 1-100 it's alright.. But u want it to be harder and increase the exp..
I want to use my skills on higher lvls.. And maybe by increasing the exp more people will join low server.

I had the feeling of all my lvls on high server.. But that is just messed up now..
We got a low server, and i hope they don't do the same mistake there..

They could increase the exp rate, and wait with raid update, and see if people would join low server if not then change raid 1 map :)

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-