March 29, 2024, 09:37:21 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » BC Anniversary.

BC Anniversary.

Started by Bubbabear, July 29, 2015, 02:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

July 29, 2015, 02:27:29 AM Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:44:36 AM by Bubbabear
Here's an idea maybe event or even just a simple reward or new cash shop item.

Based upon the level 1 trans.
Perhaps make each bot types level 1 trans (without gear) a trans pack as a anniversary event item or new cash shop item. I mean i know i'd love to play as the surge lvl 1 trans but with my current gear's stats. Doesn't seem impossible :) What do you guys think?

(P.S we really do need a sell all button)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Rez

+1, would be pretty cool i think
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Godz

Would be cool, but again there's more important stuff to do first.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Godz on July 29, 2015, 02:35:24 AM

Yeah i know, this is just an idea of a little idea be cool to see all those trans just running through game again xd.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bluepatchx

Sounds like a very interesting idea!

Someone could re-skin the trans' to be like 'ceremonial' versions, so maybe gold trim, or have a very detailed etching in them.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Robocop7ant

there's more important stuff to do first.

This :)

Quote from: Bluepatchx on July 29, 2015, 07:46:17 AM
Sounds like a very interesting idea!

Someone could re-skin the trans' to be like 'ceremonial' versions, so maybe gold trim, or have a very detailed etching in them.
I don't think the game need more re skin trans/head/wings in-game.
What high/low server should get is new mini-bot (not coin) , shield and shoulder.
And make it equip able at lvl 230 .
Something higher stats than ice minibot, discus and omni. And able in all + (+1/+2+3/+4)

Drops only from boss on God(s) map (239,247,258,266) , this means that you have to kill the bosses.

Tell me what ya think :)
<br />

Bubbabear

Only cause there's more improtant stuff to do first, doesn't mean a suggestion should be turned down. Just put on hold :) Til improtant stuff is done first.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 29, 2015, 08:06:18 AM
What high/low server should get is new mini-bot (not coin) , shield and shoulder.
Something higher stats than ice minibot, discus and omni. And able in all + (+1/+2+3/+4)

Drops only from boss on God(s) map (239,247,258,266) , this means that you have to kill the bosses.

This has nothing to do with an idea for the anniversary...
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Bubbabear

Quote from: Bluepatchx on July 29, 2015, 08:10:00 AM

Oh also why do we need more op gear? with more stats? Where's the challenge that we need better gear? Only reason i went with this is for nostalgic, old-school feel, just to see some old trans re-worked back into play

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Bubbabear on July 29, 2015, 08:14:50 AM
Quote from: Bluepatchx on July 29, 2015, 08:10:00 AM

Oh also why do we need more op gear? with more stats? Where's the challenge that we need better gear? Only reason i went with this is for nostalgic, old-school feel, just to see some old trans re-worked back into play
It isn't op if it's under rudolf and santa (shield &shoulder)
I might brought my suggestion in wrong topic, but it's enough coin items in-game..

And it would be a challenge to collect those items.

You talk about challenging all the time, like the game isn't a match for you.
Go low server and have some fun instead of trying to be the best between people who gets max lvl in hours.
<br />

Bubbabear

Low isn't a challenge, it just consume more time to level. I wouldn't say that's a challenge. I'd rather play high not because of exp or stuff but I enjoy playing with people there and having a laugh and.chat together :) anyhow, let's just keep to the suggestion.

Yz

There's a point where this excuse becomes so ****ing pointless and really deprecates the suggestions board. The only time that excuse is reasonable is when people are actively complaining for a less-than-needed feature, but to simply say "this isn't needed in comparison to so-and-so" every time a quality of life suggestion is posted is just a slap in the **** of the suggestions forum.

That isn't even applicable here because we all know nothings coming, but it applies to most games. Every game needs to do something at certain times always, like hacks that need patching or bugs that need fixing. It's about resource allocation.

BC has no resources to allocate, but if we did (and the way you guys sometimes talk about what needs to be done implies some of you think we currently have resources) they'd be allocated accordingly. Neat little things like this wouldn't be nearly as hard to do as patching hacks for example, so this would actually have more chance of happening than so-called 'necessities for the game that take priority'. There's nothing wrong with doing a bit of everything (again, resource allocation)

Then again, nowadays we have no resources and we never allocated them correctly. I just wanted to say that excuse is stupid because priorities aren't a good game designer ethic imo.
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Quote from: Yz on July 30, 2015, 12:38:48 AM

There's a point where this excuse becomes so ****ing pointless and really deprecates the suggestions board. The only time that excuse is reasonable is when people are actively complaining for a less-than-needed feature, but to simply say "this isn't needed in comparison to so-and-so" every time a quality of life suggestion is posted is just a slap in the **** of the suggestions forum.

That isn't even applicable here because we all know nothings coming, but it applies to most games. Every game needs to do something at certain times always, like hacks that need patching or bugs that need fixing. It's about resource allocation.

BC has no resources to allocate, but if we did (and the way you guys sometimes talk about what needs to be done implies some of you think we currently have resources) they'd be allocated accordingly. Neat little things like this wouldn't be nearly as hard to do as patching hacks for example, so this would actually have more chance of happening than so-called 'necessities for the game that take priority'. There's nothing wrong with doing a bit of everything (again, resource allocation)

Then again, nowadays we have no resources and we never allocated them correctly. I just wanted to say that excuse is stupid because priorities aren't a good game designer ethic imo.

I didn't want to enumerate every single thing that needs to be done before this. Maybe this suggesitons section should be closed for sometime because it is worthless as **** at the moment. People are coming in there and post what they think would be a good "thing" for the game in this present time but the truth is, if this game don't do something to increase the player base or give the players a more enjoyable play time. It will eventually die and by eventually I mean one huge drama situation (not really huge but yah see) or a few leaders to quit and this is the end man.
(priorities needs to be fixed in this crucial time)

Yz

Quote from: Godz on July 30, 2015, 02:32:18 AMif this game don't do something to increase the player base or give the players a more enjoyable play time. It will eventually die and by eventually I mean one huge drama situation (not really huge but yah see) or a few leaders to quit and this is the end man.

Kenny's the only one left and he's stated he'll keep it up forever just for the people that are addicted to it.. in other words... that's already happened.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubbabear

Quote from: Yz on July 30, 2015, 04:49:01 AM
Quote from: Godz on July 30, 2015, 02:32:18 AMif this game don't do something to increase the player base or give the players a more enjoyable play time. It will eventually die and by eventually I mean one huge drama situation (not really huge but yah see) or a few leaders to quit and this is the end man.

Kenny's the only one left and he's stated he'll keep it up forever just for the people that are addicted to it.. in other words... that's already happened.

Yup, he even said he'll move it onto cheaper servers if need be. If i remember correctly they said it's a self-sustaining game to an extent, that any money spent on this game goes into a zylon account which pays for the servers etc

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-