April 20, 2024, 11:47:02 AMLatest Member: Butcline

Quitting

Started by bagbot, August 24, 2015, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagbot

I would like to announce i am quitting boutcheetah today. I'm completely bored as there is no change and i don't see a future with this game anymore. I stuck around for a year or more now to try and help but i cant do it without help of the owner. If Admin Santa ever gets serious about this game again then i may be back.
I wanna thanks GODZ for taking me under his wing when i started this game and was a true friend to me. Was fun back then.
Also want to thank YZ for giving me the opportunity of being part of redemption and also for being a great friend.
Gonna miss many of you especially Mr Cookies, Lampster, Roy, Ray, GM Vish and theirs so many others.
Thanks to all my guild members from Redtopia, Prestige and Prestigious for a great time and was an honor playing with you all. I hope you can all work together on keeping up the guilds for me.
I wish everyone the best in the future. Fairwell guys and take care.

opuiq3

Bye bagster, good luck in real life and hope everything turns out great

(click to show/hide)

^yw allie

Energized

Goodbye friend, you will be missed <3

STC Fefnir

Bye Baggie, a great leader and friend, I hope u come back soon, ik maybe its impossible but I hope it, bye my great friend and leader and we will talk in Skype :D

Ti Jack18

Like you know guys today we are not only losing a boucheetah players but a boutcheetah LEADER,  LEGEND. GM Baggie taught us alot of good things, he did alot for us, he helped, gave items, he spent  alot of time for us. Baggie dont  play for beiing the best but for help people to be the best. He was the best come back ever, he changed boucheetah and he made  it more active. Prestige and Prestigious was 2 of the best guilds, please guys say him a big "Thanks you" cuz he did alot. Thank you baggie for all you did for me, thank you for beiing my legend, thank little baggie i will miss you alot. We had good moment together i will never forget them. See you soon i hope, good luck in your real life, work well, and try to find a girlfriend ;). I'm with you!

Thank you<3

MrCookies

MrCookies

TeXeT

Well that's to bad, i will probably give this a month and then quit as well if there going to be no changes.

Godz

Sad day,and sad time to play this game. I fully understand your decision, I hope Kenny will come back soon and do some small changes but yea maybe this is the end.

#FriendliestUser
#BestGrinder
#TrueLeader

Eipo

I was already gone , but anyways goodluck in real life Baggie . There are more important things to do beside playing this game :) !

Bye baggie , greetings FireY

Bluepatchx

Good-bye friend :/

May your future be bright, your endeavors fruitful and perseverance unshaken. Stay safe :)

(Do remember to say every now and then on skype ^¬^)
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Meteor

Cyah bud! (I'm already less active than you) Keep chattin me on skype. ;)

(click to show/hide)

z0co2

Omg..
Goodbye Bag and good luck with your life, I wish you the best.
You will be missed.  :'(

JustRK

We became staff for the community. Don't get caught up in demanding huge game changes just because you are a GM. You are just a volunteer with a colored name and like 5 in-game commands. It's not a job, it's just something you do because you want to be there for your friends and make sure that no rule breakers mess up that experience.

I hope you didn't find that harsh. I spent a whole year as HGM without talking to santa and being ignored myself so I'm just letting you know from a similar perspective of what I realized after I quit.

But cheers dude. You've already done plenty you might as well see how things play out if not for yourself, but all the friends you made.

trashburmy

Cya Baggie, Goodluck in real life! :)

Will keep in touch via skype. :P

hur9

Well this had to happen at some point, i'll really miss you.  :'(
I hope you keep in touch on skype.
Take care, have fun out there, and never forget #swegos
(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

when ex-hacker guy become a GM
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just