March 29, 2024, 06:17:31 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Can I get unbanned ? I miss my account...

Can I get unbanned ? I miss my account...

Started by tincan, September 06, 2015, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tincan

I got perm banned by Yz by arguing with him and somewhat flaming him...
I still don't think that deserves a perm ban and its been more than a year since the incident or maybe even two..
I don't hack or do things that deserve a perm ban... Please Review this Admin Allie.

The name of my account was TinyPatch
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Allie

Quote from: Allie on September 06, 2015, 04:37:39 PM
Use these forums to post your ban appeal, and be as honest and specific about what you did for the ban so I can help you faster.
If you request it, I'll delete the thread afterwards.

tincan

Alright. I posted it on that board. Thanks Allie
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Yz

Pretty sure at the time you were account sharing, and I banned you at least 4 times total and you kept coming back. I saw this topic and didn't care at all, thinking "oh yeah this guy should be unbanned by now" but the first thing you to is try to cover your ass.

If you hadn't flamed me five consecutive times following each ban, made accounts to avoid mutes and bans and shared accs back when it was illegal I wouldn't have perm banned you. Either way I'm not in this scene anymore (if I was I'd let you back in anyway) so gl on your appeal, it's likely Allie will let you play again.
DISCORD killyzkill

Vobck

Quote from: Yz on September 06, 2015, 10:47:50 PM
Pretty sure at the time you were account sharing, and I banned you at least 4 times total and you kept coming back. I saw this topic and didn't care at all, thinking "oh yeah this guy should be unbanned by now" but the first thing you to is try to cover your ass.

If you hadn't flamed me five consecutive times following each ban, made accounts to avoid mutes and bans and shared accs back when it was illegal I wouldn't have perm banned you. Either way I'm not in this scene anymore (if I was I'd let you back in anyway) so gl on your appeal, it's likely Allie will let you play again.

WOW MISC ADMIN GOING INNNNN

MagicXR

TinyPatch

Its been a long time :D Yay thanks Yz and Allie
Tiny

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-