May 23, 2024, 02:37:02 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » WTF is wrong with GM Santa?

WTF is wrong with GM Santa?

Started by Petrescu, December 24, 2010, 06:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrescu

Fist things first, romanians are not mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NO THINGS IN COMMON!
2. What is wrong with mexicans, or only Gm Santa hates them?
3. Gm Santa what is wrong with ya? I played with you 1 year ago and you were totaly dif.

TY Allie

Insaniity

Just pointing this out there... do u wanna get temp. baned? LOL dont say wtf is wrong with u to a gm just a tip :)

Santa

Someone said you hacked.

And tbh, I do not know the difference between a mexican and a romanian

Insaniity

Me hack? Yeah thats my friend in real life and he only said that is cause i p****d him off the day b4.

Santa

the someone said you hacked, was pointed toward the mexicimanian

Insaniity

Petrescu

I do not hack, i know who says that and i do not even know him, but he is romanian too, btw you can search on google about mexicans and romanians but the only thing in common can be that we both have latin blood, but i do not remember to make contacts with the,(important)

TY Allie

Petrescu

D.P. I am one of the oldest of this game and i love it, i never had a X-mass without any kind of bots since i had my pc.

TY Allie

grant746

Petrescu

WE all are, if you were last year on forum you wold see what Allie said and i am racist too, but only when i am pised off

TY Allie

Santa

You do not get it. I make fun of anything. I even make fun of crackers.

Petrescu

In my country there is no crack, but i know what is the matter with that, but i do not get it what if fun in makeing fun of someone who will not say anything about it, ppl make fun of someone and whant to have a fight or an argue at least

TY Allie

Styx

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 06:30:40 AM
In my country there is no crack, but i know what is the matter with that, but i do not get it what if fun in makeing fun of someone who will not say anything about it, ppl make fun of someone and whant to have a fight or an argue at least

w/e. >_>

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

I despise mexicans.
Romanians do nothing but hack(similar to the koreans), so they're not my favorite race, but I don't hate them.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-