May 23, 2024, 01:08:47 AMLatest Member: Jamesprads
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » WTF is wrong with GM Santa?

WTF is wrong with GM Santa?

Started by Petrescu, December 24, 2010, 06:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
Ok, but nothing is like your own language, and btw i do not hack, ok, i try to play with haxors because the rate is low! When this game started i made 132 in idn, 6 hours?!
nice confession of hack leeching

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Petrescu

leeching? i tried to translate but google can not

TY Allie

hawk5005

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 10:44:24 AM
leeching? i tried to translate but google can not
leeching - playing with hackers for making level

leeching - sa te joci cu un hacker pentru a face nivel mai mare

Petrescu

TY Allie

Mr_V

HiddenCamera

132 in 6 hours = low rate?  No.  From that statement you sound like the type of person who wants to be the max lvl in a day or less.  Honestly there's no reason to play with hackers in this game or other games as well.  Proves you're too lazy to do things yourself.  What's the fun in that?  A fun game as something to play for, something to reach ex. being you needa get a certain lvl for a certain item thing that will satisfy you and your character in-game.  For me games like that aren't really that bad, seeing as when I reach my max lvl I'll just plvl people.  But then having reached my max lvl in a DAY, playing would get boring from lack of things to do.  The rate here isn't low.  You actually have to work and play in order to achieve/accomplish whatever the goal is you're trying to fulfill.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Petrescu

Get this, my parents allow me to play 3 or 4 hours a day! And when iss not hollyday i mut not touch the computer, so i need to grow fast, and i know every level!

TY Allie

Petrescu

I do not get it, you try to insult me or what?

TY Allie

thugzy

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 06:22:39 AM
D.P. I am one of the oldest of this game and i love it, i never had a X-mass without any kind of bots since i had my pc.

that's kinda sad actually

HiddenCamera

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 01:22:35 PM
Get this, my parents allow me to play 3 or 4 hours a day! And when iss not hollyday i mut not touch the computer, so i need to grow fast, and i know every level!
No you don't.  And there's a load of other players who play less than that, but still manage to reach the max lvl.  With the other time you are not on your comp., find something productive to do.  Plus, 3-4 hours (probably more) is pretty lenient for a parent.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

AllEyesOnMe

Mr_V

AllEyesOnMe

mmiicc0

Quote from: Petrescu on December 24, 2010, 06:30:40 AM
In my country there is no crack, but i know what is the matter with that, but i do not get it what if fun in makeing fun of someone who will not say anything about it, ppl make fun of someone and whant to have a fight or an argue at least

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!

That has to be the most idiotic reply ever, a fail on many levels and probably not a typo either.

RedEyes said CRACKERS not CRACK...

Crackers = A bread-based biscuit usually eaten with butter or cheese.

Crack = The main thing you need to stop abusing daily.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-