April 19, 2024, 11:08:10 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why i got my first chest for friday if its still thursday(11pm)at server time?

Why i got my first chest for friday if its still thursday(11pm)at server time?

Started by lara538, December 25, 2015, 02:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Why this happened? It would be my 7th chest...  Or is there something somewhere saying that it resets before midnight?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Bluepatchx

You get the item the moment you complete your daily and weekly chests. The entire event resets on Sunday Midnight.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

lara538

Quote from: Bluepatchx on December 25, 2015, 02:33:34 AM
You get the item the moment you complete your daily and weekly chests. The entire event resets on Sunday Midnight.

I know right. Its just that when i got a chest just now it appeared "You got 1 out of 7 chests for Friday!" rather than "You got all 7 chests for Thursday!"

EDIT:Btw i corrected the topic title. It was confusing because i said snowball and not chest.

(click to show/hide)

emotionless

Allie

This thread was made at 12:30AM server time.
If you received the chest within 30 minutes of making the thread, it was post-midnight.

lara538

Quote from: Allie on December 25, 2015, 08:48:06 AM
This thread was made at 12:30AM server time.
If you received the chest within 30 minutes of making the thread, it was post-midnight.

Its just that the forum indicated to me it was 11:30 pm and not 12:30 am of friday and i thought it was the correct server time. Thanks for the clarification.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-