April 27, 2024, 10:26:11 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server »  Selling RT3 account

Selling RT3 account

Started by desperates, January 03, 2016, 04:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desperates

Selling  RT3 account

270 RT3 Full Set  Suge

Offer   Gigas and Item

Energized

Let's say someone does actually buy the account from you, and makes it his main account (sends all his items to said account).
How do we know that once that happens, you won't just change the password and keep all the items to yourself?
In other words, how can we trust you? You literally posted only once and your not even a member, how can you wear rt3 if you aren't a member? Unless rt3 doesn't require high level to be equipped.

Bluepatchx

January 03, 2016, 11:23:23 AM #2 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:26:39 AM by Bluepatchx
Idk whether he legitimately has or has not got a members account for sale.

However maybe this is his alt? Or that he's gotten membership from friends, then got 270 + raid armour? I know I certainly don't keep all my alts on a membership, but they've got RT2/RT3 armours.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Energized

Quote from: Bluepatchx on January 03, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

However maybe this is his alt? Or that he's gotten membership from friends, then got 270 + raid armour? I know I certainly don't keep all my alts on a membership, but they've got RT2/RT3 armours.
Makes sense, but we need more stuff to prove that he is legit, then I'd offer for the account.

Bluepatchx

January 03, 2016, 11:38:44 AM #4 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:42:11 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
Quote from: Bluepatchx on January 03, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

Makes sense, but we need more stuff to prove that he is legit, then I'd offer for the account.

From what I know, it's the bot "3" . He's currently wearing RT3 Surge.
(click to show/hide)
[Posted with his permission]
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

desperates

Energized

Ok, so now we know that he owns this account, but another thing I need to make sure before I actually buy the account from him, will he change the password once the account is bought from him?

desperates

Do you want to buy?  Energized?

Energized

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-