March 28, 2024, 06:16:21 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Blade & Soul

Blade & Soul

Started by Bubbabear, January 19, 2016, 11:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Anyone else been playing? or tried it out yet?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

Quote from: Bubbabear on January 19, 2016, 11:20:41 PM
Anyone else been playing? or tried it out yet?

I am currently downloading it actually. I saw some video's about it and I thought it seemed pretty promising, hopefully it is because its taking forever to download.

^yw allie

eco999

It's a very fun game but it takes forever to join the sub-server if you don't buy a premium membership. It can take up to half an hour! Some classes are race locked which I dislike a lot.

Bubbabear

January 20, 2016, 03:49:01 PM #3 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:52:45 PM by Bubbabear
Indeed, i've currently just been going round trying out and finding what i feel best for myself atm. I have a founders pack personally so it's not as long for me i've got a group of friends i play with. Yeah classes shouldn't be raced locked but meh, i'll get over it. It is good fun just wish more people would wear their faction outfits ha.

"Currently 549 in premium que, and 4500 non-premium people waiting.." you can a lot of people whining on the forums though that it's p2w because of the fact of premium gets you in faster, i just sit and laugh at those people.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hawk5005

played it on playbns. it was fun, the combat pretty unique, but it became boring after a while. i stopped playing for a few days then i just couldn't find any reason to go back and play it. i guess it would have been a better experience if i knew the main story better, the translations were pretty much google translations to english.

Bubbabear

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 22, 2016, 01:19:01 PM
played it on playbns. it was fun, the combat pretty unique, but it became boring after a while. i stopped playing for a few days then i just couldn't find any reason to go back and play it. i guess it would have been a better experience if i knew the main story better, the translations were pretty much google translations to english.

Yeah and we all know how well google translate works ha, it's good fun. I've skipped most of the dialogue due to trying out several characters to find which play-style i like the most. I've got about 14 friends playing atm, so it's alright since we got a nice group together. I always want to play games like that, but never do as i know i won't enjoy it to the full extent as i would if there was an EU release.

But i do agree with you about it being repetitive, especially if you constantly only pve. But i still find it enjoyable.

eco999

I play on EU Wild Springs server. Max 6. in premium queue. I think max in 2k in non-premium queue.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-