April 27, 2024, 04:40:43 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Allie.

Allie.

Started by tanqq, January 01, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:11:20 PM
Haha oh that hurts so much.  Not my fault you have a fail staff member such as Iri who doesn't do shit. lol Don't be mad because I don't kiss your ass like everyone else around here does, not anymore anyways lol it was way to easy to get my GM position in old BC lol you give anything to people who kiss your ass.

Cmon.
Flame.
Flame.
Flame.
I'm waiting.

NeoKiller

Haha oh that hurts so much.  Not my fault you have a fail staff member such as Iri who doesn't do shit. lol Don't be mad because I don't kiss your ass like everyone else around here does, not anymore anyways lol it was way to easy to get my GM position in old BC lol you give anything to people who kiss your ass.
iri is cool <3 you noob.

Bounty

Haha oh that hurts so much.  Not my fault you have a fail staff member such as Iri who doesn't do shit. lol Don't be mad because I don't kiss your ass like everyone else around here does, not anymore anyways lol it was way to easy to get my GM position in old BC lol you give anything to people who kiss your ass.

Hahaha, I smell jealousy.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on January 01, 2011, 05:09:40 PM
OPTI I HAVE ALLIE'S PERMISSION TO FLAME THE ***GOT

hey ***got back to us when you got chosen as staff that was a huge mistake due to ur shaved head oƬconfusing everyone while im perfect and awesome
reason why we both raged but im still staf
haha back2farmplz
At least I ain't known as a kiss ass like you. lol you wouldn't last one day doing what I do dumb **** hell u couldn't of even done the farm work I used to do.  Let me see the whole community on BC actually voted that I should become a GM after Allie said I could post a poll about it, haha and what does the shaved head have to do with anything ?  Just proves I ain't scared to do something I'm dared to do.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Sniper

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Sniper

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:15:29 PM
At least I ain't known as a kiss ass like you. lol you wouldn't last one day doing what I do dumb **** hell u couldn't of even done the farm work I used to do.  Let me see the whole community on BC actually voted that I should become a GM after Allie said I could post a poll about it, haha and what does the shaved head have to do with anything ?  Just proves I ain't scared to do something I'm dared to do.
Shadow I think you have real life problems, so you TRY to take it out on us.

Allie

Shaved head doesn't mean anything, -1 for Iri.
Farming makes you stronger, -2 for Iri.
I can't be bothered to re-read anything else.
Go go!

Shadow

Quote from: Bounty on January 01, 2011, 05:13:24 PM

Hahaha, I smell jealousy.
lol Jealousy ?  I'd be ashamed to be a staff member here anymore.  Old BC was actually fun today it just fails.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 05:12:20 PM
ok, you're a ***

btw i think ur the biggest kiss ass on bc history
LMFAO how am I a kiss ass ? lol I got banned by Allie just for telling her that God Armor was a bad idea, and so did Trooper when he played lol.   Just proves if you don't kiss Allie's ass well you get banned haha especially when you disagree with something. 

Optimism

I disagree; however, I'm not at a position to do much. Carry on.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Pokeh

I don't like the GI Joe who works on a farm either; but damn he's got a point.

Sniper

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:19:57 PM
LMFAO how am I a kiss ass ? lol I got banned by Allie just for telling her that God Armor was a bad idea, and so did Trooper when he played lol.   Just proves if you don't kiss Allie's ass well you get banned haha especially when you disagree with something. 
A lot decent people don't suck up to allie, they are all fine.

Bounty

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:17:16 PM
lol Jealousy ?  I'd be ashamed to be a staff member here anymore.  Old BC was actually fun today it just fails.

So this means that your ashamed to be a BC member? What you doing here then?

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Allie

TRICKY HAS MY PERMISSION TO FLAME.

Shadow

Quote from: Bounty on January 01, 2011, 05:22:07 PM
So this means that your ashamed to be a BC member? What you doing here then?
I don't play the game anymore lol.  I'm here to just watch how much people will do literally anything Allie says just to get something, otherwise known as kiss assing.  lol  

@Pokeh:  I don't work on a farm/ranch anymore,  I'm in construction now, I do mason work (such as concrete driveways, patios, garage floors and stuff like that), and I occasionally help my brother and his crew with building houses.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-