April 27, 2024, 10:56:20 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Allie.

Allie.

Started by tanqq, January 01, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Pokeh I'm Extric if you didnt know I'm the guy who banned idk how many people on BOTS lol everyone feared me n those who didn't well they learned real quick what happened when they didn't
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:59:19 PM
Pokeh I'm Extric if you didnt know I'm the guy who banned idk how many people on BOTS lol everyone feared me n those who didn't well they learned real quick what happened when they didn't

Who are you again?  ???

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on January 01, 2011, 06:00:11 PM
Who are you again?  ???
lol funny I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people I banned.  Course I mostly banned people in ZeaL lol just because the guild was full of a bunch of scrubs who thought they were all that lol. 
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:01:46 PM
lol funny I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people I banned.  Course I mostly banned people in ZeaL lol just because the guild was full of a bunch of scrubs who thought they were all that lol.  

I hated Zeal and I was never banned from bots.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

**** i cant live with my bots acc plzzzzzzzzzzzz ur so gansgta bro dont ban me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey lol we made u rage and get banned on bc!
twice!
good game!

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on January 01, 2011, 06:02:24 PM
I hated Zeal. I was never banned from bots also.
Well then your one of the lucky few I guess lol I took out a lot of people in ZeaL haha then the good old days of messing with Corr hell even Allie did that to haha.

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on January 01, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
**** i cant live with my bots acc plzzzzzzzzzzzz ur so gansgta bro dont ban me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey lol we made u rage and get banned on bc!
twice!
good game!
But yet I'm still here now ain't I.  Plus Allie, even though I'm sure she won't keep her word.  Said after the second ban if I ever found my way back on BC I could stay and not be banned as long as I didn't hack on it hahaha.  And looky here I'm back again. lol

Iridion

if it wasnt for us giving u attention u would still be in ur locked room thinking ur so pro so why care

thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:05:39 PM
But yet I'm still here now ain't I.  Plus Allie, even though I'm sure she won't keep her word.  Said after the second ban if I ever found my way back on BC I could stay and not be banned as long as I didn't hack on it hahaha.  And looky here I'm back again. lol

Not that hard to get back.

*Makes new account. *

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Haha I could careless about the attention you all don't have to give it I don't care I just love watching how people suck up to each other to get stuff lol

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on January 01, 2011, 06:06:58 PM
Not that hard to get back.

*Makes new account. *
Not if you were IP banned lol.  Course even then it's easy to get back.

Rossbach

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
Not if you were IP banned lol.  Course even then it's easy to get back.

Ya.
*Changes IP.*
*Makes new account.*

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on January 01, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
Ya.
*Changes IP.*
*Makes new account.*
Pretty much lol Allie just didn't think I could do it I guess.

Iridion

if you dont care about attention why are you still talking with the so called suck ups instead of doing anything better

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-