March 28, 2024, 10:01:32 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Allie.

Allie.

Started by tanqq, January 01, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:10:42 PM
Pretty much lol Allie just didn't think I could do it I guess.

Any one can do it. 0-o

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on January 01, 2011, 06:11:02 PM
if you dont care about attention why are you still talking with the so called suck ups instead of doing anything better
Because I'm free right now lol.  Until about 6:00....plus this is fun stuff lol seeing how much kids get mad when the truth about them comes out lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

Quote from: Rossbach on January 01, 2011, 06:12:39 PM
Any one can do it. 0-o
Haha I know right....so evidently Allie wanted me to stay for some reason lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 05:59:19 PM
Pokeh I'm Extric if you didnt know I'm the guy who banned idk how many people on BOTS lol everyone feared me n those who didn't well they learned real quick what happened when they didn't

I never "feared" you (nerd) but I did flame you.

Weird, what happened was you got kicked from EDX and nothing happened to me :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 06:15:41 PM
I never "feared" you (nerd) but I did flame you.

Weird, what happened was you got kicked from EDX and nothing happened to me :-*
Haha oo EDX I almost forgot, you know it was hacked right ?  lol so everyone was kicked you dildo....

Yz

Yeah and you were kicked before it was "hacked"... Divine actually disbanded it btw.
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

No I wasn't, I was in it until Divine's account was hacked and everyone was booted.  But I could careless about that anyways lol.

Sniper

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:35:57 PM
No I wasn't, I was in it until Divine's account was hacked and everyone was booted.  But I could careless about that anyways lol.
This is still going on, why don't you guys get some fresh air?

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Yz

Divine made a post about him disbanding. He said so on MSN too.
DISCORD killyzkill

Sniper

Quote from: Tricky on January 01, 2011, 06:37:55 PM
Divine made a post about him disbanding. He said so on MSN too.
I see

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Shadow

Haha well then I wonder who started the rumor that Divines account was hacked because the co-leader of EDX told me that, I forget his name though.   But whatever either way I was in it until that day it was hacked or disbanded.

Iridion

HAHA OPTI JUST LOST
KHAOS, LETS DRINK A BEER!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2011, 06:40:11 PM
Haha well then I wonder who started the rumor that Divines account was hacked because the co-leader of EDX told me that, I forget his name though.   But whatever either way I was in it until that day it was hacked or disbanded.

And the co leader of EDX, FireyDevel, the guy in my guild and on my MSN, told me what I said o.o
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

how did i miss 7 pages of flamming and i was on the forum all day

Zom

Allie

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 01, 2011, 06:52:10 PM
how did i miss 7 pages of flamming and i was on the forum all day

Cause you're a white nigger.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-