March 29, 2024, 03:57:23 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » BUY: OS RuneScape HAVE: 3b Gigas, Items, Accounts

BUY: OS RuneScape HAVE: 3b Gigas, Items, Accounts

Started by 99, October 07, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HAVE: ~3,000m (three billlion) gigas, two perm accounts, items (rare heads, trans, LGN, etc...)
BUY: OSRS (Old School RuneScape) account, gold, items.
Have a good day. Send a PM

Bluepatchx

October 07, 2018, 03:45:30 PM #1 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:54:58 AM by Bluepatchx
Could you maybe not use gigas and/or any zylon currency to buy an OSRS account? This constitutes as a 'real world trade', (you're using an in-game currency for real-world/non-zylon goods). It really isn't permitted.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

holo

yipman

wtff all idiot no permited or get banned     no permited sell   rs for boutcheetah or  sell accoumte

yipman

me apply for remove the post no permited and  no have place for topic boutcheetah

Quote from: perussse on October 11, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
me apply for remove the post no permited and  no have place for topic boutcheetah
You already offered real US dollars for in-game items in the past.
I have screenshots of several important players doing RWT for real cash including staff, much less just for game coins.
RWT was not defined as digital for digital, there has been lots of proof for that.

3X staff backing it up:
Quote from: Killerpig on December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 PMits not against the rules to real world trade
its a suggestion

remember cuz when the rule was made it was clarified

Quote from: Madprox on December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 PM
If you mean $, that would be RWT, thus not allowed.
If you mean gigas, ILM can offer for himself.

Quote from: Thornz on December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 PMSelling 500m gigas for rs3 gp

Bluepatchx

October 12, 2018, 06:24:58 AM #6 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:28:22 AM by Bluepatchx
All of those examples are extremely outdated and have been rectified otherwise on the forums. As I said to you in the PM's, they were all reprimanded for what they had posted. RWT trading is limited for players-to-players. Admins have sold items for real world currencies for one very simple reason: they own the server.

As a former Admin, and someone who understood the rules very thoroughly, I am telling you that it is not permitted.

Ignoring the fact that it is humorously  petty to think that someone would trade Gigas for a Runescape account, this is inappropriate and a clear breach of the rules. Not that you seem to ever have cared, Man, as you've always been one to ignore rules and policy.

But whatever floats your boat. If buying an OSRS acc gets you going, then so be it. Not going to beg you to be civil and respect the rules.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Rez

| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

hawk5005

You pmed me asking for my opinion and in the end you ignored me to your benefit. I too explained it in the pm that the examples you gave were from before the rule was being thoroughly enforced and then I linked you this topic which has the reasoning behind the rule.

You are trying to buy currency from another game using currency from this game, both you and the seller have no way of being sure that that the transaction will go through without any problem. Either of you can pull out of the trade after receiving your part and no staff member can/will do anything to prevent this from happening, nor will either of you get a refund should anything unforeseen happen.

I would like to remind anyone reading this topic that the person posting this is someone who has created their account last year and only has two hole posts.

yipman

is no safe buy the iteem  other game and look my   the guy scam my block head because  loyal get 1 st my block head trade and pick up and admin no banned the guy  scammed  me   

yipman

man me stop the game because   no  give me back my block head perm      idiot guy scam dont get iteem  1 st  or world trade    just accept  same  trade no other trade

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-