June 03, 2024, 01:46:49 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hmm, Opti....

Hmm, Opti....

Started by Xrow, January 05, 2011, 12:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 06, 2011, 08:12:02 AM
Going back to the belief of God.
"If God doesn't exists and you believe in him,you don't lose anything.But if God exists and you don't believe in him,then you lose everything."
Do it your way,but I believe in God because I'm a Christian.
Even if God doesn't exists,believing in him is a good thing because  we think that there is life after death,if we knew there wouldn't be anything after death,most of us would fall in depression,so thinking that there is life after death,therefore there is a God,it gives us hope. :)
Then every atheist should be depressed ._.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Iridion

But atheist are not depressed

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Quote from: Iridion on January 06, 2011, 08:18:59 AM
But atheist are not depressed
Yeah I know, it was a joke , they believe in science an other things so they aren't depressed /

Allie

Quote from: Xrow on January 06, 2011, 03:31:56 AM
Is it absolutely true that truth is relative?

Relatively.

AllEyesOnMe

Religion has it`s purpose because  many people don`t commit crimes against others, so the fear of going to hell is a good thing.

Yz

Religion is like a penis.

Its good to have one, its good to feel proud of it, but don't show it off in public or stuff it down my childrens throats
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Quote from: Tricky on January 06, 2011, 09:18:13 AM
Religion is like a penis.

Its good to have one, its good to feel proud of it, but don't show it off in public or stuff it down my childrens throats
I really lol'd at this one :D

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on January 05, 2011, 11:06:20 PM
Truth is relative.

If truth was actually relative, this would be a statement of absolute truth  ::)

Allie

Quote from: Xrow on January 06, 2011, 06:23:32 PM
If truth was actually relative, this would be a statement of absolute truth  ::)

Relatively.

Allie

Shadow

Quote from: cjtown on January 05, 2011, 12:44:56 PM
Not really. At least, scientific can explain the big bang. It's not like the shit of god who created humans -_-

And the big bang is is possible if we see the theory of the UGLY PONIES.
But you also got to think WHO or WHAT created the universe, how did the so called enormous asteroids come to be without, in fact how did anything happen.....matter cannot create itself.....how after the so called "big bang theory" did life come to be....how did plants come to be how did animals come to be ?  After the two so called asteroids collided and made the planets n everything why would they not just remain rock like both of them used to be ?  How would they have just magically turned into life since nothing was living on the asteroids anyways.....you gotta think about all that stuff how did life REALLY come to be in fact how did ANYTHING come to be, without something supernatural to create it...
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Xrow

Allie

Back at you.
You noobs and your magically appearing supernatural forces.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-