March 28, 2024, 06:14:21 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » why don t managing bc.. ?

why don t managing bc.. ?

Started by bjmiyak662, October 22, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holo

Bluepatchx

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
On forums barley plays  ;)

Account support and recoveries don't require me to be in-game. Nor does any of the other work that I've been doing, for that matter. Again, one might have hoped this was self-evident. I have always had a deep rooted trust in my GM's and Mods to do their jobs, and do to them well. With clear communication and said trust, it left little necessity for me to get directly involved. We also do not always log into staff accounts; we use alts - always have.

But hey; you believe what you want. Attempting to ignore any of the objective-truths behind work that was done, is your own prerogative.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Zephyros235

yo jared, wheres your BOUT 2 homie?  :P
Zephyros
IGN:PT Zephyros
Prestigious Co-leader

Bluepatchx

October 22, 2018, 05:18:34 PM #18 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:27:01 PM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Zephyros235 on October 22, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
yo jared, wheres your BOUT 2 homie?  :P

Sitting as completed assets, but not compiled into any decent levels/functional game, that's where d:

Got all the ships working though, and the insides of most vehicles too, plus vertical movement stuff is working smooth. Don't have much more than the levels I showed before tbh (i dont remember if I showed you the updated "The Archivist" map), so it's all just the hubs worlds atm

Also, it's moved away from the original concept, like it's more open than what was shown before, which is good I guess :)

Zephyros235

tbh, i dont remeber my memory of ur game is a bit fuzzy. i remeber it was type robots and stuff and i think i saw a couple demos. but, as youve probably noticed: i havemt been on the forums or ingame in months XD. did i miss anything?
Zephyros
Prestigious Co-leader

Bluepatchx

Fair enough, haha. You didn't miss too much, had the odd event here or there, is about it

Zephyros235

nyeah, sounds like same old shiz, bar the random autist talkin all that good shit about staff in this post
Zephyros
Prestigious Co-leader

holo

You believe what ever makes you feel better. You have no idea whats going on  ;)

Bluepatchx

October 23, 2018, 12:56:53 AM #23 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:12:17 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 09:02:03 PM
You believe what ever makes you feel better. You have no idea whats going on  ;)

lol what kind of non-sequitur reply was that? 10/10 logic, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yz

Quote from: holo on October 22, 2018, 09:02:03 PM
You believe what ever makes you feel better. You have no idea whats going on  ;)

ok ur actually weird as hell dude, rip on the game all you want i ****in hate it so im not defending it in any way, but to show up after years and be like "u guys mad? ;) i know things ;) whatever u say hehe lol ;)" to a bunch of people who quit and dont want anything to do with the game anymore? actually the creepiest guy trolling or not lol
DISCORD killyzkill

holo

Yz your goofy over the keyboard . Stop typing so much and let it go already.

yipman

October 23, 2018, 03:00:33 AM #26 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:04:15 AM by perussse
the guy no get job  u need open you  eye for  look really prob        staff member and stop  play  comedy

holo

Yz

just makin an observation is all, like when you see a naked homeless man on the city strip :)
DISCORD killyzkill

holo

You going to the wrong strip that's for sure

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-