March 28, 2024, 10:00:44 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Anybody tryna revive game in 2020?

Anybody tryna revive game in 2020?

Started by droid ZYLON2, April 09, 2020, 12:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid ZYLON2

I miss an love this game wish it was still active like the old days. If more people came on an everybody pitched in I'm sure Kenny would return if he was making money off it like before. Mean just a thought but I don't understand how everyone left so fast. Like noone logs anymore I mean I understand everyone grown with a life. Like I recently got married got a job Bill's house an everything else but I could possibly make time to come back if anyone else would.
Just leave thoughts below
Thanks in advance
Zylon poka g5 etc ( just a few names but zylon and damdatzylon my original shitz for who remembers me)
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Seansm

Quote from: droid ZYLON2 on April 09, 2020, 12:20:37 AM
I miss an love this game wish it was still active like the old days. If more people came on an everybody pitched in I'm sure Kenny would return if he was making money off it like before. Mean just a thought but I don't understand how everyone left so fast. Like noone logs anymore I mean I understand everyone grown with a life. Like I recently got married got a job Bill's house an everything else but I could possibly make time to come back if anyone else would.
Just leave thoughts below
Thanks in advance
Zylon poka g5 etc ( just a few names but zylon and damdatzylon my original shitz for who remembers me)

Omg bruh im same like u,
wheres everyone.
i wanna play again

tincan

Hi tinypatch here, im going to be playing Low Server for awhile and maybe stream it. Going to grind to max out my account by myself or with a few friends. If you want, let me know!
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

droid ZYLON2

Quote from: tincan on April 27, 2020, 09:03:23 AM
Hi tinypatch here, im going to be playing Low Server for awhile and maybe stream it. Going to grind to max out my account by myself or with a few friends. If you want, let me know!
I'll take you up on that offer but I got to go pay to get my PC out the shop an I been low on cash cause the Corona virus outbreak an lack of work but I should have it back in a week or 2 if you not maxed by then. And I have a few rares in low that would help alot. Mainly items I got in low is strictly good stats items only. But I do look forward to playing with you. I'm already level 142 in low.
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

tincan

Oh awesome dude! I go by TinyPatch if you remember that name or TinCan, but yeah I totally get that dude. Hopefully you get everything sorted out and we can game soon! I just bought mems today on a fresh account so it might take me awhile to get catch up but I will as soon as I can!
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

May 01, 2020, 01:38:04 AM #6 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 03:28:25 AM by Thornz
Wow, I didn't realize Santa removed everyone but himself lol. Sad to see this happen to the game :'( :'(

I think I might return tho. Even if it's just momentary nostalgia...

Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: droid ZYLON2 on April 09, 2020, 12:20:37 AM
Mean just a thought but I don't understand how everyone left so fast.

All the vip players left, like Baggie for example. After all the staff got sacked there was nothing left to expect from the game. It is still fun and I love the game as a concept, but sadly it looks like Santa is only looking at profits :/

Santa, if you are seeing this, please start being active again. Small profits are better than no profits, and you should be prioritizing this. membership bonuses are the best, but only when the game is actually active (UNLIKE NOW)

Not pants

tincan

Oof yeah I guess that really sucks... but I don't blame him tbh. Mostly just koreans that play at this point. Hopefully he keeps the servers up for years to come. Hopefully with any luck, me streaming it might bring more players! That's the dream at least. So far I am having a shet ton of fun on low server and just grinding solo and getting drops. Also fun to stream the game!
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

asmit10

It would required support from the admins or them willing to pass the baton so to speak and I don't see that happening sadly. I contacted Allie about something related and no response. rip
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Thornz

Quote from: asmit10 on May 02, 2020, 09:41:46 PM
It would required support from the admins or them willing to pass the baton so to speak and I don't see that happening sadly. I contacted Allie about something related and no response. rip
Dude I remember you, lol. I miss the golden age of BC :'(

Not pants

asmit10

Quote from: Thornz on May 02, 2020, 11:53:19 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on May 02, 2020, 09:41:46 PM
Dude I remember you, lol. I miss the golden age of BC :'(

Same man. I've already told allie as I said so I guess there's no point in not saying it here - i'd have been willing to fund a remake of BC in Unity like Allie wanted to do at one point back in the day, but I suppose there's no interest anymore. Idk, nothing stops new people from making their own private server I suppose but I don't think many people care enough to make that happen
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

tarik triki

THE BEST GAME IN 2006 AND IT STILL THE BEST OF MY MEMORY I ALWAYS PLAY IT WE CAN CALL IT THE CHILDHOOD GAME

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

iReKz

Im online every single day hoping this game booms back up again but realistically never gonna happen.. there is hope <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-