June 01, 2024, 10:37:43 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Posi life style.

Posi life style.

Started by Lyric_, January 15, 2011, 10:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

January 15, 2011, 10:39:34 AM Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:43:33 AM by Lyric_
As a apart of the new way I have decided to live my life, I try to make it a habit to compliment and thank the people that I care about, and or have helped me with something.

So, here goes.

Alphabetical order should suffice.

Allie

Without you I wouldn't even be able to play BOTS again. So my greatest appreciation goes out to you. I love what you did with the game, it adds a whole new way to play it.
Not only that, you have hooked me up with a lot of things. You also helped me get my skill back, which was quite a good time for me.
Even though you are mad at me, or whatever it is, I still want you to know I think you are a great person. I appreciate you, the game, and what you have done for everyone
here in BC today. Sometimes you kinda worry me with your threats of leaving cause of boredom, but without you we lose a great pvper, and a great Admin.
Thank you for everything.
Lyric_

Carp

You are a great friend, from sextor to pvp you are a lot of fun to play with. Glad that we can share our secretes man, and I can trust you with a lot of things.  From your witty comments, to your rage quits in holo, I love you like I would a real friend. Thank you for the items,  Thank you for playing with me, staying around long enough for us to become friends and anything else I have missed.

Destroy_Me

I still remember how we first met. You were just some guy that leeched my rooms; In that, you were always fun to talk with, and kept me company while I did power leveled everyone. You kept the room in line by letting them know my rules. You even got into Sanc and past me. For a while I wanted to beat you, but instead I made 2 new accounts. Still, congratz on all the gps you have earned us. You are another one of the people I consider a real friend. Thanks for everything. Lyric_

Gramps

Seriously, I couldn't thank you enough; For everything. From the sextoring me to 150 twice, and all the way to the items I have received from you.
You are THE most generous/ trustworthy player I have ever met. I am glad to have met you, and to have had the pleasure of playing with you.
BC wouldn't be the same without you. That is a fact. Keep the good work up, man. Thanks for everything. Lyric_

Grim

Gotta say you are one of the best sig makers I have seen in my 4 years on forum-ing. Thank you for each one, I wear them proudly. Come to think of it, you were one of my first friends
in BC. I wouldn't have it any other way. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't end up meeting you early on. Every time I logged on I was happy to have friends like you to play with. You made this game truly enjoyable. Thank you for everything. Lyric_

MORE TO COME! CHECK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES. I CAN'T FINISH ALL OF THEM RIGHT THIS SECOND.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

hawk5005

You gonna die soon or what?

Lyric_

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 15, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
You gonna die soon or what?

We're all dying, whether I am gonna die sooner or later means nothing to me.

I'd rather die young anyway.

But to answer your question I am not dying. Merely trying to be a better person.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Meta

hawk5005

Quote from: Meta on January 15, 2011, 11:21:32 AM
\feels left out

Quote from: Lyric_ on January 15, 2011, 10:39:34 AM

MORE TO COME! CHECK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES. I CAN'T FINISH ALL OF THEM RIGHT THIS SECOND.

Meta

Optimism

Quote from: Lyric_ on January 15, 2011, 10:58:46 AM

We're all dying, whether I am gonna die sooner or later means nothing to me.

I'd rather die young anyway.

But to answer your question I am not dying. Merely trying to be a better person.

Bruce Lee Junior. Die young and love it :P.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

bangaer2

Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Cesar87

the hell no cesar Y~Y alright i c how it is

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024