June 02, 2024, 06:11:45 AMLatest Member: Ethanfath
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Last I remember

Last I remember

Started by Mikeyy209, February 11, 2011, 10:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeyy209

This got shut down, but threat of Lawsuit. And we complied. I assume that since Acclaim dissolved you all started it back up with renewed force. Someone catch me up on the story. If you wouldn't mind.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

Rossbach

Quote from: Mikeyy209 on February 11, 2011, 10:45:02 AM
This got shut down, but threat of Lawsuit. And we complied. I assume that since Acclaim dissolved you all started it back up with renewed force. Someone catch me up on the story. If you wouldn't mind.

We can start with Ross become a ego person and is called the "Sector King"

Omnomnom eating toast.

Mikeyy209

Quote from: Rossbach on February 11, 2011, 03:23:54 PM
Quote from: Mikeyy209 on February 11, 2011, 10:45:02 AM

We can start with Ross become a ego person and is called the "Sector King"

That Bastard.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

Santa

February 14, 2011, 12:55:07 AM #3 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:55:34 AM by RedEyes
Basically, to sum it up, we shut down a little while back due to acclaim getting their lawyers to call me and threaten to take me to court, if the server wasn't shut down.  But, the very next day after "Acclaim" closed, we started BoutCheetah back.  The reason why Acclaim closed, is because they were almost bankrupt, so they had to sell their company to make some money before they lost it all due to them not updating any of their games.  But, the server(s) for BOTS!! Were kept down every day, 19 hours per day after BoutCheetah was forced to close down.   :-*

Edit:

Welcome back to BoutCheetah  :P

Mikeyy209

February 14, 2011, 01:19:18 AM #4 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:20:28 AM by Mikeyy209
Quote from: RedEyes on February 14, 2011, 12:55:07 AM
Basically, to sum it up, we shut down a little while back due to acclaim getting their lawyers to call me and threaten to take me to court, if the server wasn't shut down.  But, the very next day after "Acclaim" closed, we started BoutCheetah back.  The reason why Acclaim closed, is because they were almost bankrupt, so they had to sell their company to make some money before they lost it all due to them not updating any of their games.  But, the server(s) for BOTS!! Were kept down every day, 19 hours per day after BoutCheetah was forced to close down.   :-*

Edit:

Welcome back to BoutCheetah  :P

Thanks for the Update. How long has BC been back anyway?

Santa

Uhmm, It started back around 2010-07-17

Mikeyy209

Quote from: RedEyes on February 14, 2011, 01:29:08 AM
Uhmm, It started back around 2010-07-17

Ah, I wish I got the Memo. I would've came back in a Flash. I was looking for an Old tag when I found out the Website was back up.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-