May 01, 2024, 12:04:29 AMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Non-Solved Bug Reports » Compilation of all map related bugs

Compilation of all map related bugs

Started by Cocacola92, February 12, 2011, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi youtube

I merged them all into 1 vid
BC bugs

Epic vid graphics :D
be sure to watch it, cuz im removing it in about 1 week

hawk5005

Old... all of them are old...

Santa

This was created to "organize" these types of bugs.  All topics pertaining to map type bugs will be merged here.

Zack66775

Santa, when you figure out what was wrong with 44 can you let us know? I thought it was quite a hilarious find that when I was lv 100 I still did little damage and I just want to know what caused this funny bug :P

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

spiderstar

Basically I found a bug where you can still see the fist of the ram's arm when wearing a "core blaster" gun.  I thought this would be a universal glitch for all bot types but apparently its only for rams.

Dewo

This only happens for some ram-parts. I don't know why. This bug was also in Bots Acclaim.

X

XenoPath

It's not a bug. It's due to some of the mid-level Ram arm parts having bigger fists than others.

It's like a layer-overlay problem. Happens like when you and some one stand in the same spot in Sector( I would say, it's not "densified").

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Dewo

November 26, 2011, 11:36:03 PM #67 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:47:16 PM by Dewo
^What would u else call it. Right answer: bug.
Edit: Nvm, Idc.

X

Santa

Hello, this will be placed in the non solved bug reports, as I do not think we will be able to solve this until the model editor has been completely done.

Thanks for the report,

~RedEyes.

mhj

Basicly it's a small one. If you turn to one side the "M" on the flag makes a 180 degree turn so that it looks like a "W". If you look from the other side, then it's fine.

It's pretty pointless to even fix it, but I thought it should be reported.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

So what you're saying is that if you flip M over, it's an W?
wat is this i dont even..

Next you'll tell us d flipped horizontally is a b.

:x

mhj

Quote from: antisickness on November 27, 2011, 05:29:23 PM

Wtf Anti.. If you stand in one direction the "M" changes to a "W"...............................

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

Quote from: antisickness on November 27, 2011, 05:29:23 PM

noob. ud have to flip M upwards to get W, he just turned around so it should stay M

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

We will take a look into this eventually.  Thanks for the report.

~RedEyes.

oprototype

You obviously have it set to "M" for mini. You have to set it to "W" for wumbo!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-