April 20, 2024, 03:32:28 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Non-Solved Bug Reports » Compilation of all map related bugs

Compilation of all map related bugs

Started by Cocacola92, February 12, 2011, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReSigNeRs

jinhongzhu

OH LOL I WAS LIKE THEY ARE IDENTICAL WTF ARE U TALKING BOUT.
sozz my bad  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

xbaras

It's the same with all of the other flags too, but especially visible in the Member Flag.

RedNeon

been reported a year ago, they're prolly lazy to fix .-.

nourr993

that happened to me when i was modding memflags ( i made it look like my country's flag )
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Styx

That's just how textures work, unless there's a way you can reverse engineer the UV Mapping for it.

mo9

or just simply re-texture them without the M
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Iridion

its no bug textures just reflect on other side of the model for everything cept a few things

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

Hello, did you modify any textures to make this happen?

cascaval123

no
and this is a old topic:D

ZxEnvyxZ

October 21, 2012, 06:42:20 PM #115 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:42:35 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
this was on the map where its like lvl 66 but green

hawk5005

Yeah, apparently you have a corrupted version of the map which spawns you there. I recommend reinstalling/repairing client, if the bug still happens just ask someone to give you the map files for it and replace them with your own.

ZxEnvyxZ

.-. I didn't spawn there, LOL I accidently did something and got into it, I tried redoing it and I know how to do it on command now.

hawk5005

Oh, my bad. Also, the map is named Gavins Requiem. And be careful with who you're doing this with, you might get reported for glitching.

Toast

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 21, 2012, 06:50:33 PM
Oh, my bad. Also, the map is named Gavins Requiem. And be careful with who you're doing this with, you might get reported for glitching.

I thought the corners were patched/blocked on Gavins Requiem?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-