mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Insaniity

Quote from: BreadNMilk on February 14, 2011, 10:23:02 PM
Holy Shitt am i smoking pot or weed insaniity mod
!!
Yes i am a mod :) Fixed^

Shadow

Yes he is Mod.....Allie needs to learn to post these things especially on occasions when a person who's application gets denied and yet he still becomes Mod, community voice invalid I guess lol but anyways congrats.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Bubu

Allie will never reply to our posts... the best thing is to stop giving our opinions about this decition and just forget it.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Shadow

Quote from: Bubu on February 16, 2011, 07:09:55 PM
Allie will never reply to our posts... the best thing is to stop giving our opinions about this decition and just forget it.

More than likely not, plus they just proved the communities voice means nothing to them when it comes to stuff like this.  This feels like it's turning into Acclaim where those with the money get the "privileges."  But I don't know maybe that's just me.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Insaniity

I kind of like how just because i bought a couple memberships everyone is saying i bought mod ship. Alot of people have memberships. Do u see them being mods?

Lyric_

Shadow, you seem to do this a lot.

You make wild accusations without any proof to prove your point. You have nothing to follow it up.

In the end, you make yourself look retarded, and I am forced to step in.

If you don't have facts, then don't even bother typing. You are creating more problems.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Blessed

February 16, 2011, 08:00:53 PM #8 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:30:59 PM by Blessed
Quote from: Insaniity on February 16, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
I kind of like how just because i bought a couple memberships everyone is saying i bought mod ship. Alot of people have memberships. Do u see them being mods?

They aren't mad about that you where denied and still got it...
So therefore people think money played a big role in you getting modship as do I

Vs.

Lyric_

Quote from: Blessed on February 16, 2011, 08:00:53 PM

They aren't bad about that you where denied and still got it...
So therefore people think money played a big role in you getting modship as do I

Who cares? If he put more money into the game then everyone should be happy..

MONEY RUNS THE SERVERS

Although, I too feel as if other people deserved it more. I don't really care how/why he got it.

In the end, the truth is he is now a mod. Accept it.

Meta

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 16, 2011, 08:18:16 PM

MONEY RUNS THE SERVERS

Although, I too feel as if other people deserved it more. I don't really care how/why he got it.

I said the same thing about you >:(
jkilu

Lyric_

Quote from: Meta on February 16, 2011, 08:24:30 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on February 16, 2011, 08:18:16 PM

MONEY RUNS THE SERVERS

I said the same thing about you >:(
jkilu

<333333

Shadow

Yes, people buy membership but most buy just that, he bought several other things from Allie.....just like ICECOLD has spent hundreds of dollar on here.  I ain't saying it was all money that did it, I'm just saying it's stupid how Bubu and Grim get cheated out of a position when their applications were accepted and Insaniity's was denied but yet he still gets the position, so there has to be some factor in there as to why he got it over Bubu and Grim.

joeythemoey

First off the only reason he got it is because hes  a Balla
Just live with it, just because your not amazing, dosnt mean you have to bag on other people that are amazing, such as Insaniity.
Just move on with life, yes I do think BuBu is pretty awesome, but he will get it when the time comes, im sure of it.
Maybe they just thought that Insaniity was coming along really great, and had more opprotunities to become better, and to make the game better.
I definitly believe that Insaniity deserves the position, as do BuBu and Grim!

Alright thats all I have to say,
thanks for letting me put my opinion in! :D ;D ;D ;) ;)

Insaniity

February 16, 2011, 11:45:48 PM #14 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:46:49 PM by Insaniity
Quote from: joeythemoey on February 16, 2011, 11:44:30 PM
First off the only reason he got it is because hes  a Balla
Just live with it, just because your not amazing, dosnt mean you have to bag on other people that are amazing, such as Insaniity.
Just move on with life, yes I do think BuBu is pretty awesome, but he will get it when the time comes, im sure of it.
Maybe they just thought that Insaniity was coming along really great, and had more opprotunities to become better, and to make the game better.
I definitly believe that Insaniity deserves the position, as do BuBu and Grim!

Alright thats all I have to say,
thanks for letting me put my opinion in! :D ;D ;D ;) ;)
I lol'd when u said im awesome, Yet its true o.o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-