May 23, 2024, 10:48:46 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What is level 94's Name on XnView.

What is level 94's Name on XnView.

Started by Insaniity, February 18, 2011, 01:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

Insaniity

Robocop7ant

double posted your own thread?
or did some one delete his/her post?
<br />

Insaniity

NeoKiller

Quote from: leiholm93 on February 18, 2011, 03:18:09 AM

you dont need to say it everytime someone doubleposting its getting annoying

CoreVersion

I dont see what the problem is? whats wrong with double posting? So what if somebody wants to make a point again in a new post after writing a long paragraph,in the post before. As if you acctually give a shit if somebody posts twice?

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Rossbach

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 18, 2011, 02:18:03 PM
I dont see what the problem is? whats wrong with double posting? So what if somebody wants to make a point again in a new post after writing a long paragraph,in the post before. As if you acctually give a shit if somebody posts twice?

Well you see...

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

It is just plain disrespectful, spam, it is just better to edit your last post, keeps forum in order, and doesn't create a topic to be filled with one person saying stuff over and over in new posts. It would look like a common topic in spam.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

February 19, 2011, 03:43:06 AM #8 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:43:31 AM by Rossbach
Oh I just came up with this and I am to lazy to edit and put it into my outer post.

Also if people think that they can double post they will start to triple, quadruple, ect post.

666th post.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

Well technically there is no rule against double posting/spamming.  It's just looked down upon.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

Ross did not double post. He tripled post.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher2211

Doesn't mean I can't ask you not to, and it doesn't mean I can't delete it either. o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-