May 01, 2024, 11:39:38 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Started by CoreVersion, February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreVersion

Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2011, 05:34:33 PM
You did have a few games in his lobby lol.  And you probably would of had more if you would of just kept your mouth shut.

Am i not aloud to try and be nice to people? Have a laugh?
Or maby its because i'm British, and i can be sarcastic? Have too much friendly banter for some people to take as a joke, and go all serious on my ass.

Nvm anyway guys. My rage is over, just I don't feel like some high levels make the effort to return the favour to people trying to be nice.

'Treat others as you would wish to be treated' I believe is the quote that fits nicely...

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Allie

This thread isn't against the rules; if you got warned I'd unwarn you.

"A few games in your lobby".
I lol'd..

Shadow

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 05:38:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2011, 05:34:33 PM
You did have a few games in his lobby lol.  And you probably would of had more if you would of just kept your mouth shut.

Am i not aloud to try and be nice to people? Have a laugh?
Or maby its because i'm British, and i can be sarcastic? Have too much friendly banter for some people to take as a joke, and go all serious on my ass.

Nvm anyway guys. My rage is over, just I don't feel like some high levels make the effort to return the favour to people trying to be nice.

'Treat others as you would wish to be treated' I believe is the quote that fits nicely...
Well by the way you were posting you didn't sound like you were joking around at all, and why do you try to turn this into a racist thing lol ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Lonestar

Most people over 150 actually are very nice. One bad experience doesn't justify your excuse to take out your frustration on them. If you really want help, just ask for it. If he was rude, then it might not be the reason you think. It could be because he only has a limited amount of SDs (which he does), and he doesn't know you. He could think you were untrustworthy. Also, he may have though you were talking to someone other than him. Don't jump to conclusions that may or may not be right.

Gramps

^^ I get this online ;)

On topic...

I am lvl 200, i have helped loads of people in this game and i have ignored people when i am busy, we can't always be everything people want us to be all the time :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

CoreVersion

Quote from: Gramps on February 20, 2011, 07:40:35 PM

^^ I get this online ;)

On topic...

I am lvl 200, i have helped loads of people in this game and i have ignored people when i am busy, we can't always be everything people want us to be all the time :)

Lol, i know not all of you are nasty, infact most of you are not, i just got very angry ^^, no idea why, just fustrated, then started raging.
Sorry for those i offended, and Insanity - if you read this, then please accept my appologies IG.

*off topic*
You english gramps? :D

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Xrow

February 20, 2011, 08:10:31 PM #21 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 08:11:34 PM by Xrow
Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
TO BE A DOUCHE TO LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS!

Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!

Some Admin or somebody, you need to choose a little wiser who your mods are going to be.

I bet I could be their friends.
Lvl 150  ;)

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Shadow

February 21, 2011, 09:50:50 AM #24 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:51:10 AM by Shadow
Quote from: Gramps on February 21, 2011, 06:21:33 AM
Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 07:44:27 PM
You english gramps? :D

I am.
Really I thought you were Spanish /sarcasm. lol

Robocop7ant

every one that is 200 and have replyed in this topic have just protected their selfs..
why? lol many is nice. most of the 200/150+ is very nice ;)

just ask (ask the right person) and he help you ;D

~Robo.
<br />

Iridion

Quote from: Xrow on February 20, 2011, 08:10:31 PM
Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
TO BE A DOUCHE TO LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS!

Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!

Some Admin or somebody, you need to choose a little wiser who your mods are going to be.

I bet I could be their friends.
Lvl 150  ;)
or even parent

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xrow

Rossbach

February 21, 2011, 09:02:53 PM #28 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:03:13 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Xrow on February 21, 2011, 05:10:06 PM
Possible husband as well ;o
Hai wifey.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

Xrow is a girl ? O.o lol  Or even grandparent ? Like Gramps hahahaah :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-