May 01, 2024, 11:44:52 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Higher than 150? You're most likely...

Started by CoreVersion, February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

I get it a lot cause I'm 254.
I'm just cool.

Shadow

Your just an Admin :P lol that's why you are 254 :P.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

Admin Allie is 200 dufus.
I'm just Zeon.
Therefore I'm cool.

Shadow

I said your 254 because your an Admin, which means you incorporate the War Gods into the game which makes so you can choose which one you wan and choose its level :P.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Kevin

Quote from: 3picphail19 on February 20, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
TO BE A DOUCHE TO LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS!

Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!

Some Admin or somebody, you need to choose a little wiser who your mods are going to be.

In just about every game it's like that. It's not really a bad thing, it's just how things are I assume. Even so, your right that no one should disrespect anyone even if they are level 150+. Just ignore them and if you ever want me to train you I will.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 05:35:08 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on February 23, 2011, 02:40:59 PM
ICECOLD says, Obviously none these players never been in my room, many of us lvl 200 help people.
I for 1 have trained many and put a lot of gigas in there inventory.

ur doin it wrong dude
don't go 3rd person, you're not allie/zom/tricky
What about Ross?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on February 23, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
ICECOLD says, Obviously none these players never been in my room, many of us lvl 200 help people.

ur doin it wrong dude
What about Ross?

Ross does it rite.

Rossbach

February 23, 2011, 09:14:49 PM #52 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:15:11 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 08:53:51 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on February 23, 2011, 08:48:51 PM

ur doin it wrong dude
What about Ross?

Ross does it rite.

Wooo Ross.

Ross just got his 700'th post.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Shadow

GavinGill

February 23, 2011, 11:18:40 PM #55 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:20:09 PM by GavinGill
Jesus christ, i swear, every level 200 i come across, i say hi to, have a joke, be there mate,- they just ignore you, and talk to other people, kick you from rooms, tell you to **** off etc.

Why is this? You're all ****y and you seem to think you're higher than all us or something?
No, it's because they'd rather talk to their friends than a complete stranger. Lower level players aren't very fun to play with when you reach a higher level so it makes sense to kick you form the room, unless they know you. Just because they're a Mod, it doesn't mean they have to pretend to be your friend.

And most Mods, there always 'busy' saiying there working or some shit, then you turn around, and there playing in sector/Pvp with there mates. - So many people are ignorant, and are ****s to the lower levels in this game. This games 'society' is all ****ed up. I dont know 1 frekkin mod that is nice. NOT 1!
What else do you expect them to say? "No I wont play a game with you because I don't know who you are and I'd rather play with my friends instead?" Them saying "I'm busy" is a quick and polite way of declining your request.

Honestly, what the ****? @ this thread.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Surgeypurgey

February 24, 2011, 12:42:30 AM #56 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:42:57 AM by Surgeypurgey
You know 3picphail19, when you become a higher level, you will start kicking lower levels out of the room lol

123bomb123

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 24, 2011, 12:42:30 AM
You know 3picphail19, when you become a higher level, you will start kicking lower levels out of the room lol

Koreanowned
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-