May 24, 2024, 10:36:15 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar

Help or Quit

Started by Patchlover, February 21, 2011, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patchlover

Hello i asked several times how to stop my lagging problem meteor said play in window mode and that didnt worked :S we even used teamviewer

Now some said use gamebooster it works also got windowed game ow but i still lagg

Plz help me how do i fix this if its not possible i have to quit i woudn't hav a reason to still playing this game

Bubu

Probably its that your connection to internet its just slow today, try to restart your comp. and modem =/
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

grant746

try running the program as administrator.

Patchlover

I do that and this was my brothers account XD hope he didnt noticed :P

Santa

Try like reinstalling the game.  The best solution I see for you right now would be to upgrade your internet services.

Patchlover

We had internet from Belgacom but then it wasnt fast enough so we got a new one from Base they said it would be much faster but it really isnt :S so and my parents need money so when i ask the probaly say no

Patchlover

Oh and redeyes my brother saw me he asked me to to unba him he cried when he saw his account got banned XD

Gramps

Go here http://speedtest.net/

Do the test and post the results ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

grant746

lol this was my results:

eco999

Patchlover

grant746

zomniethe4

Zom

Shadow

Well your connection isn't horrible but it isn't to good either.  You need a better internet service provider or an upgrade.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-