March 19, 2024, 05:51:58 AMLatest Member: stewartszen
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » The Gods

The Gods

Started by Allie, February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:23:33 AM by Allie
Overview of Thread

As I've had a lot of people ask, I've decided to make an actual thread to explain what the Gods are and why they exist.

First off, the Gods were made in order to spark PvP back in BC BetaII (BoutCheetah when it was re-released in April of 2010 Closed Beta).
Each God represents a different element, and their stats reflect that element.

This said, the Gods (except Zeon) are player-owned.
This means anyone can try out for them.
More information on this below.

The Gods

Name: Kyura
Type: Wind
BOT Type: Surge
Transformation: RedTeam
Level: 209
Skill: Ion Wave
Specialty: Speed; Evade
Weaknesses: Extremely low attack; no defense against Transformed opponents
Other information: Fast; minimal flow; low damage
Current Owner: FM Nuc

Name: Gora
Type: Water
BOT Type: Surge
Transformation: Lady Valor
Level: 236
Skill: Ion Wave
Specialty: Speed with power
Weaknesses: No defense against Transformed opponents
Other information: Maximum flow; very easy to control
Current Owner: RetKiss

Name: Jura
Type: Earth
BOT Type: Ram
Transformation: Death Hunter
Level: 217
Skill: Rush
Specialty: Transformation strength; Transformation speed; Transformation length; HP; defense against Transformed opponents
Weaknesses: Slow; weak when not Transformed
Other information:
Current Owner: Admin Yz

Name: Ryura
Type: Fire
BOT Type: Patch
Transformation: Lion Mecha
Level: 238
Skill: Upper Cut
Specialty: Brute Strength
Weaknesses: Slow; low defense against Transformed opponents
Other information: Extremely powerful and deadly out of its Transformed state
Current Owner: ZomZom

Name: Zeon
Type: Lightning
BOT Type: Ram
Transformation: Digi Dragon
Level: 254
Skill: none
Specialty: Evade; Speed; defense against Transformed opponents; Transformation strength; Transformation length; Transformation speed; Brute strength
Weaknesses: none
Other information: God above Gods; made strictly for the purpose of being able to defeat all four gods in a 4v1
Current owner: Admin Allie

God Wars

God Wars are declared as an official battle with a God.
God Wars are normally fought between Gods for fun, though a player often can wage war with a God.
God Wars rules are as following:

• HPs are free for all; you cannot complain if the God takes all of the HPs, causing you to lose.
  • In the case of a God vs player. the player cannot push the God unless the God is red whilst the player is orange+. The God can, however, push the player at any time in the game.
  • Any coin items can be used, however II actives cannot be used. Mobility boost is allowed.
  • Type/afk hitting is allowed both towards and from the God. If you type and get killed for it, it is your fault.
  • If the God lags and thus the death is caused by an unfair circumstance (ie, screen locks up and they accidently jump off), it does not count.
  • Connection lag is allowed as in most cases it goes both ways. It doesn't matter if you die from a 15x chain; it's legal.

God Challenges

Obtaining a God is done by calling a God Challenge.
This means you will have an official God War with the God you are aiming for in order to obtain it.
God Challenges use God War rules and are played as followed:

• Best of three God War wins: win the God War twice by following the God War rules
  • In order to call a God Challenge, you must fight as the same BOT type as the God you are aiming for
  • You can challenge a God once a week
  • If you do not connect, you cannot challenge
  • A disconnection means a rematch, regardless of who was winning and by how much
  • All God Challenges are fought on Flop
  • A God Challenge cannot immediately be initiated by the previous God if that God is lost
  • A challenge can only be fought on Saturday -- any other day is just a normal play, God War or not.
If you defeat the opposing God in a God Challenge, you will receive that God.
You can challenge existing Gods to a God Challenge. Scroll down to the Challenging section to find out how to start a challenge.

God Rules

Even after you become a God, you have to follow rules in order to keep your god.

• You cannot use any coin items: all your stats are predetermined with your armor
  • Sectoring is looked down upon, but not really a rule - you're a War God, not a Sector God
  • You may not leave the Four War Gods guild - this is the guild for the Four War Gods
  • Obtaining so many losses that it's obvious you don't deserve the title of God will get your title removed
  • You may not use a transformation coupon no matter what -- I will never even consider you as a new God later
  • You may not change your password: the Gods' rightful owner is myself: you are only borrowing them from me as a "current owner"
  • You may only own one God at once. If you own a God, you may not call a God Challenge.
  • Failure to show on two consecutive Saturdays (or two alternating Saturdays within a three week scale) will result in a removal of your God.

If you are a God, do not break any of these rules.
Doing so will result in your account being taken back and given to someone more deserving.

Challenges

Challenging a God means you are willing to fight to prove you are more powerful than any given God.
The challenges for a God which is owned by a fellow player (and not the default owner, Allie) are initiated with a formal challenge request using the format given below.
The following rules and details guide the God Challenging system via a currently owned God:

• All Challenges are fought only on Saturday. Until then a player may give a formal challenge request (FCR) given the format given below.
  • The first five players with a FCR will be put on a list for the God to fight on Saturday.
  • Order of the fights are determined in order of challenge request, secondary order by activity (online).
  • If a player on the FCR isn't online during the time the God is online on a Saturday, they will be skipped and unable to request an FCR the next week.
  • If a God does not show up on a Saturday, all five will be carried over to the next week.
  • When defeated in a Challenge, a God must give up their account and publicly post their defeat. Screenshots must be provided by either the God or the Challenger, else it did not count.
  • The God is not allowed to login afterwards -- the Challenger will receive the God between Sunday and Tuesday, the user and password delivered via  in-game mailbox, therefore please do not change your name after you've posted the screenshot of your win against the God.
  • If new God isn't claimed by Tuesday night, the password will reset and given to the old, defeated God.

FCR Format (use any format you like as long as it has the following details):

• Bot Name
  • Bot Type
  • Bot Level
  • Time Zone
  • Activity
  • God

The following rules and details guide the God Challenging system via an unowned God:

• Challenges are fought on Saturday in the form of Tournaments.
  • Tournaments are fought in one room, up to 5 people (excluding the God) per tournament.
  • One by one chosen by random players fight each other. Losers fight the losers, etc for an accurate 1st place to 5th place.
  • Once the rankings are created, the players will fight the God one by one in order of winner.
  • If none of the five players defeat the God, the first place player gets the God by default.
  • Only one unowned God can be challenged per week. The weekly God will be posted below.
  • The five players are chosen using the same FCR system normal God Challenges do.
  • FCR for the unowned God system should follow the same format as the owned God system.

Formal Challenge Requests

This week's God is none.

Kyura
-none
-none
-none
-none
-none

Gora
-none
-none
-none
-none
-none

Jura
-none
-none
-none
-none
-none

Ryura
-none
-none
-none
-none
-none

zepher2211

I'd like to challenge Kyura. o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Look at Current Owner: you'll have to talk to them about the challenge.

zepher2211

I shall now hunt down lyric when I have time.
Powersurge
Headstrong

grant746

I CHALLENGE JURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meta

I'll challenge Kyura >: D
I love speed.

Blessed

Quote from: grant746 on February 23, 2011, 08:11:39 PM
I CHALLENGE JURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No just no.

Allie I challenge Jura...

Vs.

grant746

Quote from: Blessed on February 23, 2011, 08:15:42 PM

No just no.

>.> >.> >.> >.> >.>

Blessed

Quote from: grant746 on February 23, 2011, 08:17:28 PM
Quote from: Blessed on February 23, 2011, 08:15:42 PM

No just no.

>.> >.> >.> >.> >.>

<3

Vs.

Jonathan

I would go for Kyura, but I love Lyric, so I'm gonna go for Gora.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

zomniethe4

List rules of being a god?

Zom

Allie

Shadow

Hmm tempting to try to get the patch one, but I don't know lol, by the way is starscream even here still ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Blessed

Vs.

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-