Omnomnom eating toast.

Blessed

Vs.

Allie

Your not on dude.
Stop bothering me.
>:\.

Blessed

Well I tried... But someone went afk for an hour+... so.............................................................

Vs.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on February 24, 2011, 01:03:14 AM
Your not on dude.
Stop bothering me.
>:\.
What about Ross.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Lyric_

Ew, work in 5 hours....

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Lyric_

I want to see if Blitz beats Jura or not.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

grant746

get on i wanna try now

Allie

Quote from: Lyric_ on February 24, 2011, 02:43:19 AM

It was 1-0 and I fell asleep.
It would've been 2-0 but he started to lag and lag pushed me, but he was in red too so it conflicted with the rules.

FireyDevel

Quote from: Allie on February 24, 2011, 08:23:26 AM

It would've been 2-0 but he started to lag and lag pushed me, but he was in red too so it conflicted with the rules.

I feel these "push rules" are quite stupid... Hell, if a player pushes a God off in the first hit of the match, it should still count as a win. A win is technically a win no matter how you spin it. Sure if you're looking at it from the point of "There was no skill shown to earn the God" your right, though if you actually get pushed AT ANY POINT, that should be all on you, and in no way should the player fighting for the bot be unrewarded for doing so...

Firey's two cents.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Blessed

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 24, 2011, 11:30:09 AM

I feel these "push rules" are quite stupid... Hell, if a player pushes a God off in the first hit of the match, it should still count as a win. A win is technically a win no matter how you spin it. Sure if you're looking at it from the point of "There was no skill shown to earn the God" your right, though if you actually get pushed AT ANY POINT, that should be all on you, and in no way should the player fighting for the bot be unrewarded for doing so...

Firey's two cents.

Well Sir I like you two cents :D

Vs.

Meta

Quote from: FireyDevel on February 24, 2011, 11:30:09 AM

Firey's two cents.

-hugs firey-

NeoKiller

allie u said I could try if blessed looses ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-