Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

messing around with pen tool and c4ds

and look at dis frikkin bad ass sig my bro made

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Meta

seriously change you sig making style, it's getting boring and your over using it. i thought i was the one to do repeats but sheesh.

Shadow

It's not to bad lol, and it's not boring at least I don't think it is.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Meta

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 24, 2011, 08:47:48 PM
im only good at smudge sigs.
have a problem with it?

If your only good at smudge sigs and you can't learn anything new... just quit GFX  >____>

Shadow

If your good at something why not stick to it ?  I mean yeah try new things but still why fix something that's not broken ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Meta

Quote from: Shadow on February 24, 2011, 10:02:12 PM
If your good at something why not stick to it ?  I mean yeah try new things but still why fix something that's not broken ?

Because when the people look at it it's like "god this dude doesn't make anything new, same old effects and shi-"
I'm not fixing anything, I'm telling my opinion straight forward.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Blessed

Ikr he should remake it with Blessed in it and let me ware it proud :P

Vs.

Meta

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 24, 2011, 11:58:26 PM
y so jelus :(

cuz you making the smudge effect look bad in this community...

Shadow

Quote from: Meta on February 24, 2011, 10:06:43 PM

Because when the people look at it it's like "god this dude doesn't make anything new, same old effects and shi-"
So ?  If he's good at something he don't need to do something new if he don't want to though.

Meta

Quote from: Shadow on February 25, 2011, 10:11:05 AM
Quote from: Meta on February 24, 2011, 10:06:43 PM

So ?  If he's good at something he don't need to do something new if he don't want to though.

In that case, stop posting smudge sigs when they all look the same.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-