June 02, 2024, 05:03:05 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Is it normal for BoutCheetah to download this slow?

Is it normal for BoutCheetah to download this slow?

Started by kajv95, February 26, 2011, 08:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajv95

I've been downloading for 3 hours now, and its now on 75%... is it always this slow? or do I have to use a download manager instead of chrome :P

NeoKiller

I think it depends on your personal internet spped.

kajv95

my internet speed is 54 MBPS
download goes 39.1 kbps.

I dont think my speed is too low...

Allie

kajv95

February 26, 2011, 09:07:50 AM #4 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 09:12:14 AM by kajv95
I'll try internet explorer. maybe its my browser, cuz my download froze just not :(

EDIT: i tried a download manager, it is now downloading at 300kbps.

thanks for trying to help :)

Shadow

I think it depends on the browser as well because Forefox had and slower download time than Google Chrome.  BoutCheetah though still has a slow download because I can download games like 2-3 times the size of BoutCheetah's download and finish in less than half the time.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

cybercjt

Quote from: kajv95 on February 26, 2011, 08:25:18 AM
I've been downloading for 3 hours now, and its now on 75%... is it always this slow? or do I have to use a download manager instead of chrome :P

LMAO!!  :o

Chrome is vey slow in downloading(Chrome is just fast in surfing the net)
Firefox is way more better
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Shadow

Quote from: cybercjt on February 26, 2011, 10:50:07 AM
Quote from: kajv95 on February 26, 2011, 08:25:18 AM

LMAO!!  :o

Chrome is vey slow in downloading(Chrome is just fast in surfing the net)
Firefox is way more better
Not for me Chrome is faster than Firefox.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Shadow

I guess, but still the BC download is still quite slow compared to most games.

cybercjt

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2011, 10:56:58 AM
I guess, but still the BC download is still quite slow compared to most games.

yes compared to the games of today
Normal / Low

Shadow

February 26, 2011, 11:00:21 AM #11 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:00:38 AM by Shadow
BoutCheetah is a game of today ?  It just came out again a few months ago.  And it's still slow especially when you can download a game 2-3 times the size of BC's download in less than half the time.

cybercjt

Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2011, 11:00:21 AM
BoutCheetah is a game of today ?  It just came out again a few months ago.  And it's still slow especially when you can download a game 2-3 times the size of BC's download in less than half the time.

i'm not talking about BC
i'm talkin about the other online games :)
Normal / Low

Shadow

Quote from: cybercjt on February 26, 2011, 11:02:20 AM
Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2011, 11:00:21 AM

i'm not talking about BC
i'm talkin about the other online games :)
It don't make any difference though, it's just something with BC's download host I think.

Santa

Our download link is hosted on our old host (www.dreamhost.com), because they allow files over 300 mb's to be downloaded without capping the speed at 50 kb/s, like our current host.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-