April 27, 2024, 09:52:38 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Green Chests

Started by HiddenCamera, August 31, 2010, 09:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiddenCamera

When you click on the Event Monday-Sunday banner on the top of the forums and it shows that list of chests, are they supposed to be checked when you've collected 5 that day?  I've gotten over 5 yesterday and today and it still show's an X for the 30th/31st..

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

FireyDevel

I got both of mine Checked off right after it happened... Then again, I also got like 12 chests :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

GavinGill

August 31, 2010, 09:59:12 PM #3 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:25:06 AM by GavinGill
BvB drops like 1-5 every once in a while when a merc dies, I've gotten much more than 5 a day. D;

Santa

you must be logged into your account in order to display the green chests you got.

FireyDevel

Quote from: GavinGill on August 31, 2010, 09:59:12 PM
BvB drops like 1-5 per game every once in a while when a merc dies, I've gotten much more than 5 a day. D;

Maybe BvB has something to do with it? I got all mine for the two days from sector. :S
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

HiddenCamera

Quote from: RedEyes on August 31, 2010, 10:00:11 PM
you must be logged into your account in order to display the green chests you got.
So is that just for the Green Chests to show?  Or does it affect the total amount of Green Chests you've acquired because I don't want to fail this event because I wasn't logged into the forums..  :-\

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Santa

No, the website has no effect in the green chests at all, i just made it so people can keep better track of what days they completed  :-*

GavinGill

firejetsam

I got mine from sector...

HiddenCamera

Quote from: RedEyes on August 31, 2010, 10:28:44 PM
No, the website has no effect in the green chests at all, i just made it so people can keep better track of what days they completed  :-*
Oh okai.  5 more days to go.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Surgeypurgey

September 01, 2010, 12:28:05 AM #11 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:32:07 AM by Surgeypurgey
This happened to me too. Although this is my main forum account, I have another one called "Rosenscythe" which is my other-other one. And I log in with Surgeypurgey on the forums and Rosenscythe for ingame. I thought this account was connected to ingame but Rosenscythe is. So I logged in and I saw 2 chests checked. Thank the "News: Your user and password to this forum is the user and password you use to login to BoutCheetah." note. :-*

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-