May 26, 2024, 02:27:58 AMLatest Member: EDXModesto
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Remember Me [anyone] ? -jk-

Remember Me [anyone] ? -jk-

Started by TomTom1, March 08, 2011, 02:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomTom1

Dear community,

Please allow me to introduce myself (or re-introduce myself, for those of you who are already acquainted with me), my name is Tom. I was an original player in Acclaim's B*TS, I registered and began playing December 2006. I had missed CB but was happy to instead seek the opportunity afforded to me through the initial OB. To everyone who had made the transition from CB to OB and made the original gaming community what it was back then, you have my heartfelt gratitude.

Through the year and a half that I played B*TS, I was greeted with many unforgettable individuals who are too many to name but great in character and camaraderie. They made excellent individuals to connect to when just simply looking for a lobby chat or a fun PM string. The game itself was very simplistic and warming compared to the natural game scene that I am most associated/acquainted with [Socom/CoD/Ghost Recon]. Unfortunately when I took a 1-year hiatus from playing, I was dismayed when upon my return I found the game in utter disarray. Needless to say, most of the warm community members that had made the game what it was were long gone and were instead replaced by a 'new' generation. So up until the day that Acclaim finally pulled the giant plug, I quietly remained on the Forums awaiting the one last return by any of the older players reminiscing too... unfortunately as well that longing was never sated and that yearning for that reconnection was unrequitted.

But to any of the older players that have found this game too, please do take the time to welcome me back and catch up with me. I also welcome the opportunity to meet with anyone who so cherished the original B*TS for what it was.

Who I was in-game:

TomTomZ - an original lv 100 patch
Leader of ToxicHazard and a secret guild...

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone in-game very soon.

Sincerely,

Tom
Sincerely,

Tom

123bomb123

LOL! I REMEMBER YOU!! *Bows Down*

My IGN: MisterZ, Yousaf.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

TomTom1

Glad to hear from you. I hope to see you in-game soon after either I PM you or add you in-game.

Anyways I'm currently downloading the game client right now.
Sincerely,

Tom

RAUDOG

OG ICE COLD

Welcome Tom, i too was in Acclaim, welcome to the game and good luck!

NeoKiller

Robocop7ant

<br />

Xrow

TomtomZ! welcome to BC man. Good luck - I'll get on sometime to catch up. Good to see you!

Rossbach

Welcome Tom. Feel free to join the guild CC for fast, and easy level gaining.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher14

Fast and Easy, think about that for awhile.

Corr

I know you remember me, BIOHAZARD nub.

Whats up.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Or join Silence and find a room where ICE is playing.
Get an auto clicker and afk to 200!

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on March 09, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Or join Silence and find a room where ICE is playing.
Get an auto clicker and afk to 200!

Ban yourself. NOW.

TomTom1

Quote from: Corr on March 09, 2011, 03:02:11 AM
I know you remember me, BIOHAZARD nub.

Whats up.

What's up Corr?

Glad to see you here man. Haha oh and yea BIOHAZARD was pretty great. I miss the fun times of B*TS but so far the community here in BCheetah is pretty chill and I am enjoying myself.

I hope to see you in-game some time and maybe we could have one of our epic base matches. 'Cause you remember my love for base :D - ranked 25th overall back in B*TS (even in its prime).

---

Haha, Nice to hear from you Allie! I've read around the forums and you seem to be a pretty chill person too. Your sense of humor reminds me of Jharbohart at times.

Oh I definitely intend on joining Silence, provided they free up a slot for me. I already know Ice, very cool person indeed.
---

Additionally to maintain subject matter in regards to 'Introduction' I'd just like to make these points clear everyone:

Even back in BOTS and in possession of (2) lv 100s with +5 armor sets, I never made it my goal to ruin a person's time online. Having already been familiar with the feeling of a high-lv status, I am simply here to interact and have fun with the BCheetah community.
Thus said, I do not aim to pursue prestige or 'fame' or whatever. I am just a chill guy looking to have fun and level up in the process.

That said, I'm definitely going to be on all during Spring Break. Haha I am healing up from a small injury.
Sincerely,

Tom

Gramps

I'm late with this, welcome to BC, have fun  ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-