May 25, 2024, 08:08:18 PMLatest Member: honk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Remember Me [anyone] ? -jk-

Remember Me [anyone] ? -jk-

Started by TomTom1, March 08, 2011, 02:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybercjt

Quote from: TomTom1 on March 10, 2011, 01:00:20 PM
Quote from: Corr on March 09, 2011, 03:02:11 AM
I know you remember me, BIOHAZARD nub.

Whats up.

What's up Corr?

Glad to see you here man. Haha oh and yea BIOHAZARD was pretty great. I miss the fun times of B*TS but so far the community here in BCheetah is pretty chill and I am enjoying myself.

I hope to see you in-game some time and maybe we could have one of our epic base matches. 'Cause you remember my love for base :D - ranked 25th overall back in B*TS (even in its prime).

---

Haha, Nice to hear from you Allie! I've read around the forums and you seem to be a pretty chill person too. Your sense of humor reminds me of Jharbohart at times.

Oh I definitely intend on joining Silence, provided they free up a slot for me. I already know Ice, very cool person indeed.
---

Additionally to maintain subject matter in regards to 'Introduction' I'd just like to make these points clear everyone:

Even back in BOTS and in possession of (2) lv 100s with +5 armor sets, I never made it my goal to ruin a person's time online. Having already been familiar with the feeling of a high-lv status, I am simply here to interact and have fun with the BCheetah community.
Thus said, I do not aim to pursue prestige or 'fame' or whatever. I am just a chill guy looking to have fun and level up in the process.

That said, I'm definitely going to be on all during Spring Break. Haha I am healing up from a small injury.

yes true true ICE is really cool and kind player
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

thugzy

tomtomz!!!

how r u matey? remember me? long time no 'see' man!!

i remember reading terrorblast d*ked you real hard a little while ago  :-\

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-