June 02, 2024, 03:51:50 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I've been thinking this for a while...

I've been thinking this for a while...

Started by Schiffer, March 08, 2011, 07:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schiffer

Is the owner of BoutCheetah...a hacker too?

I mean.. I've been thinking that BoutCheetah is BOTS, and was edited; but how? I'm thinking that they hacked Bots.

Why I think that it's edited:

-Because the First Screen (When you enter the updater); you'll see a "Bots" sign on the left side below.
-Because when you create a bot, the background is "BOTS", with 60% Opacity.
-Because it's all the same at all.
-Because the lobby has the same color
-Because the items are the same (They just put some things) - Edit things.
-Because almost all the map are the same
-Room Background is supposed to be the same, but has been edited.
-MANY REASONS.

??? The owner must be the Mastermind of all hackers. maybe.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Allie

Me and Kenny (Admin Santa) were undeniably the "masterminds" of BOTS' death.
We made 95% of the hacks used at the time (excluding the account hack and orange text's beginnings).
These hacks include Twilite and all the newfound hacks on it, several versions of a hack that crashed both the loginserver and channelserver of the game, and several GM hacks (for example, we could kick players by simply typing @kick and change our name by typing @name).

We don't exactly hide it.
It's the past.

Schiffer

Quote from: Allie on March 08, 2011, 07:50:31 PM
Me and Kenny (Admin Santa) were undeniably the "masterminds" of BOTS' death.
We made 95% of the hacks used at the time (excluding the account hack and orange text's beginnings).
These hacks include Twilite and all the newfound hacks on it, several versions of a hack that crashed both the loginserver and channelserver of the game, and several GM hacks (for example, we could kick players by simply typing @kick and change our name by typing @name).

We don't exactly hide it.
It's the past.

From the looks of your signatures' eyes..  :-[ *hides in a box*

EPIC WIN!! wait.. isn't that illegal?
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Rossbach

No because Acclaim and N-log quit on bots.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Schiffer

March 08, 2011, 09:41:09 PM #4 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:42:00 PM by Schiffer
Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2011, 08:47:57 PM
No because Acclaim and N-log quit on bots.

EPIC FAIL!! that's friggin' bad.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Kevin

This is a copy of BOTS!!, moreso a copy of Bout - Hangames orginial version of the BOTS franchise (thus explaining the name Boutcheetah).

I wish it people got a chance to play Bouts as BOTS!! was just a washout version in which Acclaim took little care of.

Corr

^ Noobs like you didn't know how to play B.O.U.T

People like me, Jrhar, Tok actually had access. Why? Because we can read instructions.

From what happened, both Fira and Red are taking credit for something they didn't do. If anything they probably found 20% of hacks. Organ/Zirak/Lubun found the majority of the hacks, you guys basically just made them more popular.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Kevin

Quote from: Corr on March 08, 2011, 10:34:12 PM

People like me, Jrhar, Tok actually had access. Why? Because we can read instructions.

From what happened, both Fira and Red are taking credit for something they didn't do. If anything they probably found 20% of hacks. Organ/Zirak/Lubun found the majority of the hacks, you guys basically just made them more popular.

Insulting someone that played Bout? What has Corrupter bot come to...

Corr

Your a noobfeg and will always be one, "Lord".
A parasite, a centipede, put you in a water and let you get swallowed by planktons of microscopic levels.

I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Zirak didn't do shit lol.

slayer33433

Hello :D

Kevin

Quote from: Corr on March 09, 2011, 02:52:45 AM
Your a noobfeg and will always be one, "Lord".
A parasite, a centipede, put you in a water and let you get swallowed by planktons of microscopic levels.

What's with the "Lord" shit. My names Kevin lol.

Corr

Quote from: Allie on March 09, 2011, 08:31:07 AM

Zirak didn't do shit lol.
Yar he did and you can't deny it.

I do it for the lulz.

Kevin

If you think I'm lord kevin your a jackass.

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-