May 17, 2024, 05:17:17 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Stash+Box+Full Inventory=Stored In Stash

Stash+Box+Full Inventory=Stored In Stash

Started by Surgeypurgey, January 13, 2012, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

You guys are just lazy and you want everything to be as easy as possible, that's why you suggest useless stuff like this.
Instead of wasting time for unimportant updates like this, Kenny could concentrate on the more important things to do.
For instance the marketplace ui he planned to update long time ago but as I see he has no time cause he is busy with suggestions like this only because you guys are to lazy make a break and sell the items you got to the shop.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 14, 2012, 08:16:44 AM
You guys are just lazy and you want everything to be as easy as possible, that's why you suggest useless stuff like this.
Instead of wasting time for unimportant updates like this, Kenny could concentrate on the more important things to do.
For instance the marketplace ui he planned to update long time ago but as I see he has no time cause he is busy with suggestions like this only because you guys are to lazy make a break and sell the items you got to the shop.
Of course Kenny should focus on a lot of stuff before this. No one said this should be done right away?
I don't think it has anything to do with being lazy. Also it's not wrong making the game easier. It's wrong making the game more OP or making the modes easier. But making shortcuts isn't even close to being wrong. All pro games makes shortcuts all the time and it's only making the game better but without making it easier to level etc.

If you are so against it, I have a suggestion that could make it easier. Add a text next to the item you gain saying "You have 4 slots available". With that you would know when your inventory is full.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 14, 2012, 08:16:44 AM

Enjoyment of the game was one of zylons' aims, neo  :P

Toast

-1. Might as well just change stashes into "Inventory 1" etc.

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: mhj on January 14, 2012, 08:34:18 AM
Add a text next to the item you gain saying "You have 4 slots available". With that you would know when your inventory is full.

scratch my idea, this is the way to go

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

January 15, 2012, 03:13:51 AM #23 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:08:21 PM by Dewo
Maybe an inventory with 60 slots with a scroll down/up option, so the inventory doesn't fill more, than it does right now, if it's possible. The bad thing about this idea is, that the coins won't be removed, since stashes costs coins, and this don't.

I do think, it's a great suggestion. Since there is too many coins in this game. This idea will get more people to buy stashes, because of their shortage of space in inventory.

X

Energized

Yea, +1.
This can work when I'm doing 172, on de low.

Iridion

or add a special stash that takes item when the inv is full and double the price

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Adamp

+infinity this'll be vevry useful and if you don't implement it being sent to stash at least implement it telling you what you missed out on, although if i was told that i missed out on high end items i'd get pretty pissed.

Rosenscythe

secks bawks vv

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
The first and coolest Korean I've ever met.

Check out my Pokemon Skin!

Pokeh

Rossbach

Ross' well maintained stashes will get cluttered up with crappy shiz going into it. Although Ross does not play.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-