Started by Pein, April 27, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Pein

what do u guys think about time traveller? is it for real? will it be invented any time?

Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:17:40 PM
Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 04:14:32 PM
Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:04:38 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 03:32:58 PM

We will all be fat and lazy in the future, I can see it now. What a wonderful future this planet will have.
don't worry u will go to heaven afterwards u good

-----

if flying cars are made it will be like "who the fk is flying over my roofs" lol

I don't believe in any religion so there's no heaven for me. Once I'm dead, I want to stay that way. xd

no u are in the wrong way ur life will become 10x easier if u believe

Materger

Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 04:26:09 PM
what do u guys think about time traveller? is it for real? will it be invented any time?

Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:17:40 PM
Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 04:14:32 PM
Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:04:38 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 03:32:58 PM

We will all be fat and lazy in the future, I can see it now. What a wonderful future this planet will have.
don't worry u will go to heaven afterwards u good

-----

if flying cars are made it will be like "who the fk is flying over my roofs" lol

I don't believe in any religion so there's no heaven for me. Once I'm dead, I want to stay that way. xd

no u are in the wrong way ur life will become 10x easier if u believe
I can determine if the way I live is right or wrong meng and so far things are going great :-3  but thanks for the tip or whatever

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pein

Quote from: kulvinder on April 27, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
meh
This.
You just took the words out of my mind. :D
I always think in this way:Work and focus on your present rather than wasting your time and thinking about the future.
We should think and imagine about the future, it helps the inventions and developments.

People like Bill Gates have imagined and predicted how the technology is now from their past which became correct. You should try reading his books, it's really great.

FalseProphet

ww3 relatively soon....
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 28, 2014, 02:10:25 AM
ww3 relatively soon....
not happening. world economy will burst into flames before that happens. or we'll die by another plague or some-sort from a super virus.

Pein

but more importantly... will bc be alive in 2050?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on April 28, 2014, 02:20:17 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on April 28, 2014, 02:10:25 AM
ww3 relatively soon....
not happening. world economy will burst into flames before that happens. or we'll die by another plague or some-sort from a super virus.

Zombies, i'd love that.

But generally talking, yes you are right. I'm just tired and wanted to post some crap before sleeping ha
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JustRK

Realistically, I'd think the standard for cars will be like 100mpg for new vehicles (it's at 35mpg ATM in the US and is about to rise), but most commuters will most likely be motorcyclists or have self-driving micro-cars due to traffic standards.

Extreme weather conditions due to pollution and ozone degradation

Cure for aids and several forms of cancer, but new super anti-biotic resistant strains will emerge due to overuse

Technology will probably lead to the introduction of Solid State Drives capable of storing memory in the Petabyte range available to consumers with 16gb Ram cards being the cheapest standard going up all the way to 128gb

Just a guess  ;D

JustRK

Yes  :o but that means a majority of all crops and fresh food will be genetically modified in order to combat over population.

I'm also hoping they innovate injectable nano-bots that can identify pathogens in your system in real time and eliminate them   8)

Iridion

Quote from: JustRK on April 28, 2014, 02:29:19 AM
Realistically, I'd think the standard for cars will be like 100mpg for new vehicles (it's at 35mpg ATM in the US and is about to rise), but most commuters will most likely be motorcyclists or have self-driving micro-cars due to traffic standards.
the us shitty car management doesnt apply in other places

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

they already have self driving cars

Cooky

Quote from: kulvinder on April 28, 2014, 04:12:58 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 28, 2014, 04:07:47 PM
they already have self driving cars
Are you fkin kidding me?  ;D

nope

QuoteThe Google project team has equipped a test group of at least ten cars, consisting of six Toyota Prius, an Audi TT, and three Lexus RX450h,[14] each accompanied in the driver's seat by one of a dozen drivers with unblemished driving records and in the passenger seat by one of Google's engineers. The car has traversed San Francisco's Lombard Street, famed for its steep hairpin turns and through city traffic. The vehicles have driven over the Golden Gate Bridge and around Lake Tahoe.[4] The system drives at the speed limit it has stored on its maps and maintains its distance from other vehicles using its system of sensors. The system provides an override that allows a human driver to take control of the car by stepping on the brake or turning the wheel, similar to cruise control systems already found in many cars today.[3][15]

In August 2012, the team announced that they have completed over 300,000 autonomous-driving miles (500 000 km) accident-free, typically have about a dozen cars on the road at any given time, and are starting to test them with single drivers instead of in pairs.[18] Four U.S. states have passed laws permitting autonomous cars as of December 2013: Nevada, Florida, California, and Michigan.[19] A law proposed in Texas would establish criteria for allowing "autonomous motor vehicles".[20][21]

In April 2014, the team announced that their vehicles have now logged nearly 700,000 autonomous miles[22].

Iridion

latest and higher-class cars have so many sensors and electronics systems to be considered very close to self driving
and we are talking about stock cars, not a group of test cars

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-