May 23, 2024, 04:14:31 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » The future

The future

Started by Pein, April 27, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

How do u think the world will become in 2050 with the new inventions and stuffs?

how will the pc's and mob's will be or will there be something more amazing than that invented?
imagine how awesome game's gfx would be

medchiller

Our phones will be more powerful and faster than the computers we have today.
We will be able to make food out of 3D printers.

Both of these will probably happen long before 2050 but still cool to think about.

Cooky

Pein

Quote from: medchiller on April 27, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
Our phones will be more powerful and faster than the computers we have today.
We will be able to make food out of 3D printers.

Both of these will probably happen long before 2050 but still cool to think about.
making food out of printers?... u joking?

Cooky

no hes not joking google it

HyperShadic6

We move to another planet, because apparently some scientists found a planet that is just like earth

Pein

^ya you guys are right

will there be still games like wow and lol?

will kids play games a LOT more?

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on April 27, 2014, 03:46:29 PM
We move to another planet, because apparently some scientists found a planet that is just like earth
that will be like a rebirth lol

some people will be poor if they move into another planet like when earthquake happens

Pokeh

i dont expect much.

i remember back in 07 when i was like "omg i wonder if 2020" and we're 5 years away and i dont see the flying cars i was promised

Pein

Quote from: Pokeh on April 27, 2014, 03:57:19 PM
i dont expect much.

i remember back in 07 when i was like "omg i wonder if 2020" and we're 5 years away and i dont see the flying cars i was promised
we may not have flying cars... but we have flying aeroplanes dude!

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 03:32:58 PM

We will all be fat and lazy in the future, I can see it now. What a wonderful future this planet will have.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

we can make flying cars easy its just too hard to incorporate them into our society especially because a) they will be extremely expensive and  b) because they are so expensive, only less then 5% of people will have them.. so why spend all the money, resources, and time incorporating a 'roadway' system for flying cars?  

I mean, there has to be a system with rules you cant just let people fly cars all around

there would need to be routes in the sky (like roads) for people with flying cars to travel in, there would need to be cops with flying cars..  etc. it would just be such a massive undertaking to implement flying cars into our society that I don't think it will happen anytime soon

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 04:06:52 PM
we can make flying cars easy its just too hard to incorporate them into our society especially because a) they will be extremely expensive and  b) because they are so expensive, only less then 5% of people will have them.. so why spend all the money, resources, and time incorporating a 'roadway' system for flying cars? 

I mean, there has to be a system with rules you cant just let people fly cars all around

there would need to be routes in the sky (like roads) for people with flying cars to travel in, there would need to be cops with flying cars..  etc. it would just be such a massive undertaking to implement flying cars into our society that I don't think it will happen anytime soon
yes and all this was expected to at least start (construction of these kinds of "lanes") in 2015ish by 2020 but not happening

Pein

Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

We will all be fat and lazy in the future, I can see it now. What a wonderful future this planet will have.
don't worry u will go to heaven afterwards u good

-----

if flying cars are made it will be like "who the fk is flying over my roofs" lol

HyperShadic6

If flying cars will exist, and most people own them, you might as well kill yourself if you're afraid of heights

Materger

Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 04:14:32 PM
Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

don't worry u will go to heaven afterwards u good

-----

if flying cars are made it will be like "who the fk is flying over my roofs" lol

I don't believe in any religion so there's no heaven for me. Once I'm dead, I want to stay that way. xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-